GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. ronmexico

got my beater car

Finally pulled the trigger on beater. Was looking all over for a Forester XT, but couldn't find one that was in good shape and in my price range. So we (my wife and I) decided to go a different direction, we ended up with a 98 Prelude with 105,000 miles. Picked it up for pretty cheap and is in...
  2. ronmexico

What to expect from a beater

My wife and I want to get a beater. I have been pushing for this since I picked up my R because I just dont want to drive that car around with our dogs, to home depot or in traffic when its 99 degrees. We have been thinking about picking up a beater wagon, either an Audi, Subaru, Volo or Benz in...
  3. ronmexico

Polartec Fabric by the roll

Hi Everyone, I know there are some creative folks out there, Im looking for a few guys to split a roll of Polartec fabric ( Thermal Pro "High Loft" ) I cant afford to buy a whole roll myself. I have not found anyone that sells this by the yard, seems that this is only by the roll which is 300...
  4. ronmexico

New Wheels and Tires or whatever you call them

Check these things out! Figured some on here might get a kick out of these. Thanks T Dubs for the email forward, one email forward that was worth looking at. They have been testing these for several years now. Resilient Tech was developing them for the military application.
  5. ronmexico

White Lie for you staff

I dont know how many people on here have employees working under them, but im sure its quite a few. Has anyone else covered something up for a their employees? Here a short recap of what happened to me today. We are moving to a warehouses on the other side of the block. Needed my warehouse...
  6. ronmexico

Dont Buy a Niko TV this is why

I bought a 37 inch Niko LCD TV about 10 months ago, and it just stopped working. So I called Viewtek Corp the maker of the TV because the TV was still under warranty, they told me to send it back they would fix it. So I spent 128$ to ship it back, and ended up waiting over 2 months for the TV to...