GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. snobrdrdan

Printer Recommendations?

So I think it's time to retire my old HP (C5580) all-in-one inkjet printer. Ink is like nonexistent for it now, and I hardly use it and so the times I do need it....well, the ink has dried up by then. The kids are starting to grow older and will have projects and what not now too....that's what...
  2. snobrdrdan

Need help/advice on a Dealer's Body Shop issue....

Bear with me on this story/ramble.... So we picked up our new '20 Chevy Traverse on 10/21/19, for kid hauling duty (wife's car). ~3 weeks later, on 11/13/19, a young girl ran a red light & hit it while the wife was on her way to work (she was fine). It went to the local Chevy dealer's body...
  3. snobrdrdan

"Car Guys"

I'm sure you've had this happen to you before....you think you're talking to a "car guy", but they're really not.... So I go to AutoZone the other day to return some spring compressors, after doing yet another spring swap....here's what happened: AZ: Did they work okay for you? ME...
  4. snobrdrdan

"Car Guys"

I'm sure you've had this happen to you before....you think you're talking to a "car guy", but they're really not.... So I go to AutoZone the other day to return some spring compressors, after doing yet another spring swap....here's what happened: AZ: Did they work okay for you? ME...
  5. snobrdrdan

Crystal (Clear) Pepsi

Saw it back at the store.... Bought 2 bottles and they're in the fridge. I barely remember what it tastes like that's all
  6. snobrdrdan

New Gymkhana Video

Well, sort of... 4DV55mp7TGI
  7. snobrdrdan

New Gymkhana Video

Well, sort of... 4DV55mp7TGI
  8. snobrdrdan

Apparently my neighbors don't like VW's. . .

I've lived here for just over 2 years now, with no issues. Came home to this envelope in front of my garage door this morning... Untitled by Dan W, on Flickr Untitled by Dan W, on Flickr