GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. GTICrazy90

Civic Hatch LX vs Acura ILX vs Mazda CX-3

Gf is cross shopping the above cars and is looking for a three year lease. All of the above have specials that put it right about $200/month (although ILX is 10k miles/year vs 12k for the others). What would you go with?
  2. GTICrazy90

BMW owner goes crazy over MS3(shitbox)

20SNMdo3B3o he wasnt even close to being on his ass
  3. GTICrazy90

New car

So my dad got into an accident and the insurance company told us today that his car (corolla) is totaled. So he needs a new car now. He's going to be looking probably at $20,000 or lower. He drives a 100 miles a day for work so he needs good MPG. Reliability is pretty important. Soo any...
  4. GTICrazy90

Random question

So this just came to my mind when i saw a IS250 that had carbon fiber trunk and hood. When most people are buying these carbon fiber body panels for their car, are they just buying a regular old hood with a carbon fiber vinyl type thing on top of it? Are most cars out there (im talking about...
  5. GTICrazy90

Cars and Coffee

So i went to cars and coffee today, and i took some pics so i decided to share with you guys, i saw a GTI there haha. Turn out was pretty good, and in the end listening to all the cars leave was great. enjoy, heres the link http://picasaweb.google.com/Pirran90/CarsAndCoffee#
  6. GTICrazy90

Home theater

Well we recently bought a home theater system with polk audio speakers and sub with a yamaha 7.2 reciever. Now i set it all up and everything and its great, but my mom doesnt like it :( She thinks its to bulky for our room which is not that big. So basically im lookin for smaller speakers and a...
  7. GTICrazy90

Job security

So what do you guys predict for the future of job security for the lower middle class of the US. So far i have thought of that most of the people for the lower class work in jobs that do not require much skill and in the future more and more companies will be going abroad because its cheaper...
  8. GTICrazy90

Forza 3

So what do you guys think of the upcoming Forza 3 game. I think its gonna be pretty awesome. It looks like forza finally decided to include some graphics on the environment too. Interior view, 400 cars, 100 tracks, better damage engine. Better physics engine, better graphics. This game looks...
  9. GTICrazy90

THE COLLEGE THREAD

Well just decided to make this thread, i searched and didnt see anything like this, hope its not a repost Basically you can talk about college experiences, rant about finals that are coming up, some may have alrdy taken them. Or just whatever you want to talk about. I know there is one that...
  10. GTICrazy90

Interesting prompt

I have a essay to do and well im bored and its a pretty interesting topic so ill let you guys if you want put some thoughts into it Assignment: Write an essay speculating about the most likely consequences of the restructured economy for one economic group within your generation. In your...
  11. GTICrazy90

One kick ass driver

This video tells it all!! HQ7R_buZPSo
  12. GTICrazy90

Cars and Coffee

Does anyone have information on this meet. I believe, can someone confirm that its every saturday in the morning somewhere in irvine. Also how do you know when it is a good date to go so you can see as many exotic cars as possible. If there is a specific date that more show up than others.
  13. GTICrazy90

carpet cleaning techniques

WEll i was in a rush to get to my midterm and i accidently knocked a bottle of tapatio over and and damn bottle broke at the bottom and i had a puddle of it lying there. I was running late so i left and i started cleaning an hour later but i cant really get anymore out, its a big stain. Anything...
  14. GTICrazy90

The Underground economy

So i'm writing an essay about the underground economy and I'm relating it to illegal immigrant farm labor. Basically how illegal immigrants are gettin paid less then minimum wage. I have to relate this to how it affects our underground economy and how it is essential for us to retain this...
  15. GTICrazy90

New Transformers Trailer!!

http://vimeo.com/4415904?pg=embed&sec=&hd=1 Man i cant wait for this movie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is by far the best trailer also!
  16. GTICrazy90

Which country would you choose?

If you had to pick one national automaker to buy cars from, what would it be? Sorry i couldnt think how to properly word this,its late at night and im tired and writing an essay(yea the essay isnt good but its a draft) Like german, american,etc. Remember that you would only be buying from the...
  17. GTICrazy90

Essay

Just writing a draft of my essay thats due tomorrow and im literally just starting now. I'm just gonna post the topic maybe some people can help ideas pop out of my head. Write an essay in which you speculate about the underlying social cause of the increase in black-market economic activity...
  18. GTICrazy90

Dream Car

Couldnt find any other forum about peoples Dream car, so i made this thread. Choose your dream car and post a picture of it! You can choose only 1 car, but can have multiple pics if you want. Well for me it would have to be the Ferrari F430 Scuderia. Love this car:wub::biggrin: One car i...
  19. GTICrazy90

Need help to identify a leak

Well i have a leak in my car and its not a mkv thats why im posting here, dunno where else to post. This leak that you see in the pics is right next to the spark plug casing, the small black housing. I alrdy posted on my acura forum, but im not gettin a response at this time and im really...
  20. GTICrazy90

Essay need some quick help

So my essay is on whether colleges should have speech regulations. I'm against it and am using the 1st amendment as one of my cases. My questions is, for freedom of speech i know there are actually some rules. One being you can directly threaten someone, but that all i can think of right now...