GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. eurocars

The Golfmk OFF-TOPIC chat (Part 11)

First
  2. eurocars

Eurocars house build thread

Decided that since all the cool kids are doing it so should I. Bought my first house in November of last year. I ended up with this one because of the larger lot and 4 car garage. There is a shed in the back yard big enough to put a large vehicle in and the entire yard is fenced in. The house...
  3. eurocars

The Golfmkv OFF-TOPIC chat (Part 10)

Old thread got locked by someone....
  4. eurocars

SOWO mk5 gtg?

There was one last year, didnt know if there was going to be one this year. Anyone interested in getting one together?
  5. eurocars

Are you black?

In response to other recent pointless threads, im wondering how many black people drive mkv's. I personally only know of one
  6. eurocars

Bullshit ticket

I was driving back down south to school from Chicago yesterday when i was pulled over by illinois finest. The cop comes up to the car and does the usual "did you know why i pulled you over?" i said..."i was speeding?" he said, that and you didnt move over for me (he had pulled someone over as i...
  7. eurocars

getting back at the roommates

so my roommate fell asleep drunk with his shoes on in the living room, aka he's fair game. I cleaned the apt today and now its totally fucked up again because he decided to have a party here while i was gone. I found a bottle of foot powder in the kitchen (idk why it was there) so i lifted his...
  8. eurocars

Drunk post thread

Feel free to post whatever unfiltered booze fueled thoughts come to mind
  9. eurocars

Suzuki GS550 resto-mod project

So im making this thread to catalog my GS550 build. Im starting with a 1978 gs5550e. The bike ran when i started (kind of). I decided to tear this down after a deal on a MK1 gti project car fell through. although it looks good from a distance, 32 years of existence has taken its toll. Here it is...
  10. eurocars

Anyone heard of JJ Grey & Mofro?

anyone heard of JJ Grey & Mofro? They're my favorite band and i was just curious if anyone else had heard of them
  11. eurocars

K04 or Aprilia Dorsoduro 750?

Alright peeps. opinions. i have cash to burn and im planning on either ending up with a K04 kit or an Aprilia Dorsoduro 750. I have 2 bikes that i could trade in on the 750 (1982 Honda GL500/1978 Suzuki GS550E). any other opinions on bikes are welcomed. I am not looking for a sport bike, but...
  12. eurocars

Don't fall asleep while driving or...

This happens. SIU school transit bus. Driver fell asleep and that happened. oops. my camera sucks, but you get the idea.
  13. eurocars

One of the most epic of all epic failures. ever.

admin, please delete thread. someone beat me to the punch by a day
  14. eurocars

saab 9-3 boost issues

so here's the deal. i have a friend who has a saab 9-3 that only boosts when cold/after its been run hard for a long time. example: full boost running down the road. sit at a stoplight for 1 min, punch it, no boost at all. example 2. go to a road racing track, race the pig and you will have...
  15. eurocars

What do you pay for insurance?

Unfortunately, being 20 years old does not help in the insurance department. Even with a clean record, my insurance still costs $782.45 for 6 mos. on the GTI with state farm. That is with the good student, multi-car and homeowners discount (grandma also has insurance with them). What is...