GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. C

Strafe Design Shipment Missing....Strafe or USPS Issue?

Contact the seller now. They can start the process with USPS to either find the package or file a claim. If they push back or don't respond within a couple of days, dispute with your CC company. You usually have a shorter window to file a dispute than they have to file a shipping claim.
  2. C

Road Trip... Again!

And don't you DARE use a radar detector in VA, they don't appreciate the whole fair play ideology. I have mine hardwired and mounted up high, thought I could run it in dark mode and not get spotted. Nope, they have radar detector... detectors, which are thankfully not completely accurate...
  3. C

Road Trip... Again!

How far inland are you going? I'm going up to NY for a wedding next weekend, stopping by pittsburgh on the way up, and coming back down by way of the dragon.
  4. C

Limited Edition Mustang.

It's not a special edition. It's a dealer customizing a car and selling it. Big difference.
  5. C

What's the dumbest thing you've ever done?

Are this much of a neckbeard in real life?
  6. C

Dumbest thing I did today was reading the twaddle from this John twat.
  7. C

You didn't qualify what kind of dumbest! I don't do a lot of dumb shit, I live dumb shit... so the bar is infinitely higher for me. Maybe I'll post a video of the drive to breakfast tomorrow in dad's new toy. Smart money says I'm going to stop modifying my VW and buy a project car to try to...
  8. C

Let work get in the way of a family trip to Disney. The last vacation my mom took, and would have been the only one I could have gone on with her and my nephews.
  9. C

Movie and TV Recommendations

I can't recommend Mr. Robot enough times. It's addicting in the same way as breaking bad: cliffhangers, twists that were obviously planned episodes, or seasons beforehand, and attention to detail. I've watched from the beginning, and recently forced my 66 year old dad to watch the first two or...
  10. C

How Do You Eat Corn On The Cobb

the real question is, how do you make it? Microwave, grill? In husk or nakey? Soaked or dry? Open or covered? I prefer soaked before in water with a little bit of butter melted in, grilled in husk.
  11. C

How Do You Eat Corn On The Cobb

Just like pizza. With a fork and knife.
  12. C

Gun Owners- What is your caliber/brand of carry ammo and why?

I love it, just wish it was a little cheaper to justify using it at the range more often. What about gear to go with it? I have been using a crossbreed for my hk, love how it seems to distribute the weight. Load up with the 10 round in it, 15 in a sticky holster in my pocket.
  13. C

Gun Owners- What is your caliber/brand of carry ammo and why?

99% of the time it's 9mm critical defense.
  14. C

**Gun Enthusiast Thread**

Sounds like you should get an M&P. Really can't go "wrong" with any of the choices, it's all about what you feel when squeezing your index finger, and the fact that it's not a hi-point.
  15. C

Ford RS - can not give them away?

So the drift mode is only possible because they designed the AWD system for it, instead of making it a good AWD system.
  16. C

Ford RS - can not give them away?

Had a 17 RS and 18 Golf R locally. Went in to negotiate on the RS a couple of times, wound up stopping in to look at the R and walked out for less money spent... Definitely a better dealership experience, too.
  17. C

Just another way for Adolf Cuomo to make it harder for people to defend themselves from his tyranny. Anybody else hop on the Blazer Black Pack BF deal from academy? After the rebate, down to 13 cents a round of 9mm range ammo.
  18. C

My sales calls this week all seem to end near the range. I should really look into who puts this tempting schedule for me. The edit history shows that I did? Odd. Very odd.
  19. C

G-code ordered! New carry as soon as it gets here!
  20. C

So I think I'm going to use my bass pro gift card on a VP9SK today. Really considering stocking up on the gift cards and getting a very dumb toy from them in the near future.