GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. zee

Isle of Man TT claims another rider

That will be an awesome experience. Who is your favorite rider? I've been a fan of Guy Martin since 2005 but he has yet to deliver. I'm itching to jump on the Michael Dunlop bandwagon as I feel he might be to person to topple the unstoppable John McGuinness.
  2. zee

Stanceworks: Mike Burroughs's BMW-Powered Model A

The model A really looks broken, but I guess that is the point. His e9 is still gets my vote as the best from his collection
  3. zee

Isle of Man TT claims another rider

The passion these riders have for such a dangerous road racing event is insane...but mesmerizing to me as a fellow rider. He is the 21st deceased since 2000 RIP Yoshinari Matsushita
  4. zee

Any advantages to MK7 being built in Mexico?

I'm hoping too. I want this to be my next car and it's already made in Mexixo. Same exterior blue, black leather interior, TDI and 4-motion. My GTI will be 5 years by the end of next summer and I am getting bored of it. Just in time for the Mk7 The R-line body kit will be nice too, but...
  5. zee

Ever work in the restaurant biz? Get a load of this!

:D I just watched the episode. Not her, but the resemblance is close.
  6. zee

Ever work in the restaurant biz? Get a load of this!

Rachel Starr? This pic looks liker her :laugh: Can't see youtube vids at work
  7. zee

France mandates that drivers carry Breathalyzer-like test kits

:lol: For apprx 23million vehicles in France, that a lot of kits I bet the breathalyzer manufacturer is either in France or the EU and is ready to swoop the market. Shelf life for the breathalyzer will be about 12-18month before expiry.
  8. zee

Push-button start. Thieves reprogram BMW FOB in 3 minutes

I've heard of it happening to Mercs but this is the first video that I have seen it in action. The article implies that VWs are also susceptible too. I guess when car thieves mordenize, it's time for us to switch back to the good old steering wheel and pedal lock. YLHo-GYG25Q
  9. zee

Best lawsuit in the history of mankind

Cocaine is a hell of a drug. In B4 unicorns
  10. zee

Biker pulled over vs. Cop

He did. Sherrif's department stood firm on the concealed plate. http://www.wfaa.com/news/local/Motorcyclist-says-dallas-crackdown-went-too-far-159671765.html
  11. zee

Biker pulled over vs. Cop

Flipside still does not explain why Moore got pulled over or arrested. The officer clarely said we will use your camera to use as evidence against the other riders. Moore's response as "you can't do that" sent the officer on a power trip along with a bogus charge. edit: It is like an...
  12. zee

2012 24h Le Mans...technological showcase

You're welcome. It will definitely be nice to see a Porsche vs Toyota vs Audi in 2 years. I saw this tease in their youtue page. ZhOsDzSJ0bk
  13. zee

LMP1 factory prototype entries will have to have hybrid in their lineup. Privateer LMP1s can still use diesel or petrol. These prototypes usually claimed overall victory in the last few years and major mojo(like Audi). Production cars with factory entry do not have to be hybrid. Production...
  14. zee

Ohhh..and on F1, Porsche might still be complaining that it's too expensive but VW seems eager to throw money in there and may cover some of the cost as they both fall under the VW Group branding. Only last week they seemed to figure out how to buy the remaining 50.1% of Porsche before 2014...
  15. zee

Factory entries will have to be hybrid from what I read and I think Porsche will be going the Petrol-Hybrid route. The design of the cars are changing slightly next year for the LMP1 to improve visibility and cut down on the acident from the past two year. Visually noticable will be cockpits...
  16. zee

I sure hope it happens. I read recently that Porsche still has one foot in a possible F1 return and won't be signing up for both events.
  17. zee

Recap! Satoshi Motoyama's valiant attempts to revive his DeltaWing after an unfortunate accident with the leading Toyota was quite emotional. The man spent 2 hours on the sidesides before throwing in the towel. I wish Nissan had entered two DeltaWings. The prototype had such potential...
  18. zee

Yes on SpeedTV :thumbsup: Speed's alternating broadcast schedule on TV and Speed.com: Race Start: 9:00AM (Eastern), Saturday June 16 Speed TV: 8:30AM - 1PM Speed.com: 1PM - 2:30PM Speed TV: 2:30PM - 7PM Speed.com: 7:00PM - 7:30PM Speed TV: 7:30PM - remainder of race (through 9AM Sunday)
  19. zee

diesel hybrid vs petrol hybrid. I hope Toyota will be a worthy competitor
  20. zee

Need Some Opinions about a project car

You'd have to get the B5 S4 and build up. The B5 RS4 was not officially sold in North America. IIRC, only 4 legit import versions existed and I'm not sure how 'clean' their papers were. I know you are very technically inclined but be prepared to drop the engine quite often as the bay is very...