GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. M

E-Bike Recommendation?

I'm looking to purchase an e-bike for my 2 mile commute to work. There is a decent incline on the way home - not sure the percentage, but it's not terrible. I'd like something that can maintain around 20-25 mph up slight inclines. My budget is around 2/2500.00 Thanks!
  2. M

State of the Forum..

I meant no offense by that, but as someone else pointed out, and correct me if that is wrong, but you are the only one moderating this forum, yes? I also want to thank you for your dedication - you do a fantastic job, but it seems to me that it's a lot of work for one person..
  3. M

State of the Forum..

Exactly. There's probably a whole new group of people waiting to mod once it does expire, and this is a perfect resource for longtime owners ready to explore modding options..
  4. M

State of the Forum..

This.. Plus I think it discourages new members and dialog.
  5. M

State of the Forum..

Another thing to consider is that the 17's/18's are just now coming off warranty which for many is the start of the mod process.
  6. M

State of the Forum..

Just making an observation, that's all.
  7. M

State of the Forum..

Fair enough but again look at the MK8 forum..
  8. M

State of the Forum..

Seems like there is no admin If the MK8 forum is any example.
  9. M

State of the Forum..

Is he the only one running things here?
  10. M

State of the Forum..

I honestly don't mind the ads, it's just the spam.. And again take a look at the MK8 forum.. Just General Discussions. No tech, no classifieds..
  11. M

State of the Forum..

First off I want to say that this is by far the best MK7 resource by far and thank whoever it is that keeps the light on here. That said I get a bad feeling that this place is dying on the vine. Every morning it's nothing but spam. usually so bad I don't even bother logging on until mid morning...