GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Stage2Sasquatch

Hyundai Veloster N in the same breath as VW GTI

It's significantly faster than the GTI w/PP on track and right there with the Civic Type R. So I'd say it's a solid car so far. We'll see what the pricing is when it comes out.
  2. Stage2Sasquatch

2018 FORMULA 1 SEASON

This just in! Man in first stays in first. Yeah it was pretty boring haha
  3. Stage2Sasquatch

Don't race this Civic Hybrid

Wait, in what way is this a civic hybrid? It's a turbocharged K24Z7.
  4. Stage2Sasquatch

..WHAT SUCKS ABOUT THE MK7 SCENE..

Just wait until MK7 prices drop further and the stance bros get their hands on them. The storm is coming
  5. Stage2Sasquatch

What're you gonna do with your tax refund?

Coming in a bit late (got my tax refund about 3 weeks ago), but I bought a Hybrid turbo called the X37 + full porting and polish for my Fiesta ST, as well as all the OTD's this year at Waterford Raceway. Pretty pumped, but this snow needs to GTFO asap
  6. Stage2Sasquatch

'15 Cayman S or '18 RS3

Yep. I used to do some test driving for FCA for about a year. By far (even above the Vipers and Hellcats) I had more fun driving the 4C but it was absolutely begging to have a manual.
  7. Stage2Sasquatch

What is your occupation?

As a commercial multi-engine rated pilot I feel for you. That must be a stressful job dealing with all our shenanigans.
  8. Stage2Sasquatch

Honda Civic R

I'm 24 years old and I'd feel like a fucking child in that car. I just don't understand who this kind of styling appeals to.
  9. Stage2Sasquatch

Milo Yiannopoulos just came out as a pedophile

Thanks* You should capitalize the first letter of each sentence.
  10. Stage2Sasquatch

I don't yet think you understand (past your identity politics) that no one here has said they like Milo. He's not a real conservative, he just does things for attention. But instead of realizing this, you see a few of our political views and lump us all in with the "Milo" crew. You're better...
  11. Stage2Sasquatch

Like I said, getting the whole story is important.
  12. Stage2Sasquatch

Ticket Help

x2
  13. Stage2Sasquatch

Shit guys, I think I broke lostk :(
  14. Stage2Sasquatch

I know. I'm just thinking about the .5% chance that there's a real human in there, who genuinely thinks the way he does hahaha. Anyways, let's wait for the details and then we can go from there. I listen to Joe Rogan's podcast a lot, enough to know that he smokes with the guests a lot of the...
  15. Stage2Sasquatch

Even now, you still manage to blow my mind when it comes to a lack of understanding. Scenario: I call you a pedophile -> You deny it -> I call you an asshole for defending pedophilia. That's what you just did. If you don't see the issue with needing evidence and performing serious...
  16. Stage2Sasquatch

Why don't we wait until we get all the details. This is a problem on both sides of the spectrum; both left and right. Jump to conclusions before we get the full story.
  17. Stage2Sasquatch

Are any of you guys big music/live music fans?

I'm sure there's a bunch of big music guys here. I love Pretty Lights. I wouldn't say I'm a huge EDM fan but I dabble. More of a Alternative, Punk, Pop-punk, Hardcore, Metalcore guy. I go to shows, (time permitting) but I don't go as often as I used to in college.
  18. Stage2Sasquatch

Audi USA taking a pandering stand for equal pay

Audi's just playing the game. A lot of people think that there's a gender pay gap based on the US Bureau of Labor's study that stated women made on average 77 cents vs. 1 dollar that the average male made. Audi is just pandering to them for monetary reasons, nothing wrong there. But yeah, the...
  19. Stage2Sasquatch

If you could have any other Mk, what would it be?

YES. But luckily a $50 Euro tray fixes it. God it drove me crazy until I got the tray lol