GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Stadpad

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... WW3 Is 2 Days Away - Another Distraction From This Administration's Epic Fails

mines been down for over two years, i miss driving old red. its been tough hanging on the mk6 when the mk7's get all the nice parts and attention.
  2. Stadpad

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... WW3 Is 2 Days Away - Another Distraction From This Administration's Epic Fails

a co worker has a a build thread on here and i got to looking around at some other build threads to get ideas on how i cant afford more parts. i gotta finish getting my car running and hopefully get motivation to work on my car again.
  3. Stadpad

:D been there, done that. just wondering how many of the og's are still on here.
  4. Stadpad

Site Questions/Issues/Requests

hiiii :D im back after a few years away from the forum and ive submitted a username change already on my profile page, says its waiting moderator approval. ive grown out of that weird username.
  5. Stadpad

OT #27: Hot as Bawls Everywhere

buuuuuuuuuuuuddy how you been :D
  6. Stadpad

OT #27: Hot as Bawls Everywhere

:middlefinger:
  7. Stadpad

Business Name

an electric cabinet?
  8. Stadpad

Who is this idiot?

lol, that fist smack doe DAT FORUM DOE
  9. Stadpad

Daily Driving stick sucks rant.

learn to drive without the clutch you noob
  10. Stadpad

Daily Driving stick sucks rant.

this^
  11. Stadpad

Snap chat rant!

12. Stadpad

Donald Trump

he will make president most likely, other than donny and hellary i have no idear who else is running. sometimes bad media is good media.
  13. Stadpad

Word Association Game #2

also i hate this thread in particular
  14. Stadpad

Word Association Game #2

im to the point where i dont care about this place, just here to mess things up.:) yet i dont want to get banned yet cuz i still do business with some people.
  15. Stadpad

Word Association Game #2

ahhhhh its quiet in here
  16. Stadpad

Word Association Game #2

fuckpostcount#