GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. E

POLL: Kids - want them or not??

My wife will read this since she's in here lol. I really want kids but I'm super paranoid they won't be healthy. I wish there was a way they can test me to see if I can produce healthy offspring lol :(
  2. E

PC Gamers?

God I hate origin. I find it hard to find a good bf3 server with good teamwork. When it does happen is extremely fun though.
  3. E

Post pictures of your pet here!!

Her name is "Papas" which is Potato in Spanish lol. She has a lot of personality
  4. E

PC Gamers?

Their whole system is terrible. It's awesome when battlelog crashes and you can't join games. Keyboard and mouse is super easy and far superior once you get used to it. I'm the opposite, console fps games feel foreign to me.
  5. E

PC Gamers?

There are tons of "learn to fly" servers around with fast aircraft spawn so that shouldn't be an issue
  6. E

Computer build help

Hwmonitor is super light weight and has a "mobile" version that doesn't require install so I have that on my work flash drives and I use it myself. Hwinfo64 is more in depth and lots of people like it. Sometimes I just use MSI Afterburner to monitor my gpu temps and utilization. It really...
  7. E

Computer build help

I actually don't play Minecraft so I'm not sure first hand but with those cards in other games with AA and textures turned up take a pretty hard performance hit because of the memory bandwidth limitations of the card. It's still obviously going to be much better than the HD4000.
  8. E

Computer build help

Can't you get a 660Ti for that price? I'm fairly positive one of my vendors at work has them for ~$180. Not a huge difference performance but worth buying if you can get one for about the same price as the 660. Still going to be really limited at high resolutions either way.
  9. E

Computer build help

Lol, yes it does. I've deployed *thousands* of computers over the past few years using 2k - 7 and OEM copies of windows have always worked the same since 2k. According to to Microsoft licensing you're legally only allowed to use it on the computer it was originally installed and activated but...
  10. E

Computer build help

OEM works the same way as retail...
  11. E

Hardcore PC gamers, need your help

Lol yeah i know. I work in IT and can get cost from many major vendors. It would be significantly cheaper for me to build a desktop. However my wife likes to play games too and i need two computers. I don't have a lot of space for one desktop, let alone two. I also play games at my dining room...
  12. E

Hardcore PC gamers, need your help

IIRC it's just a difference in the finishes. Brushed metal vs plastic. Also pretty much any sager should have multiple mini pci, one will be an msata. powernotebooks.com and xoticpc.com are generally the "go to" people for sager and msi builds I'm at such a tough spot. I want to buy a new...
  13. E

So, what did Santa bring you (and your VW) for Christmas??

My wife got me an Apr k04 kit! Cannot wait to install it! Best wife everrrrrr I got her some 3SDM 005s. It was a good Christmas all around! Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2
  14. E

iPhone 5 vs Samsung Galaxy III

Have you ever used a custom rom? How is it in direct comparison to ICS? I've been on cm10 for a whole and it feels so much better than the stock rom on my att s3 did.
  15. E

Invisalign, who's had it?

I'm actually curious about this too. I had braces when I was a kid but my teeth have shifted and I think I need some maintenance Also braces don't really stand out all that much now, if you're worried about people seeing them.
  16. E

The last of Us

Yeah i agree. I ended up selling my 360 and Wii because i never played them. I don't game a lot, but all the games i was playing were on ps3
  17. E

The last of Us

My wife has spent like the last three hours reading about this game, it looks pretty good.
  18. E

Focus ST First Drive (Taking Stabs at the GTI)

But you're not a moron for buying a $36k golf with stability control that can't be turned off? Please. Lol
  19. E

Afghan Massacre - Suspect to be considered for Death Penalty

How about you show some respect to people that have been in your situation before you. Their experiences may not exactly mirror yours but their opinions DO matter. You're not the first one to experience what you have been through, and you certainly wont be the last one to experience any of it...
  20. E

Since you guys liked the kitchen remodel.... here's the bathroom

Looks great! Stuff like this makes me even more excited to buy a house this year. In before pictures of poopoos!