GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. freshpots

Golf 8 - Centre Console Storage

I suspect the designers had a bit of a "well, better than nothing I guess" moment when working on that piece. Putting the gear selector in the middle would have too much useless negative space on either side, so they put the selector to the side and next to it, "storage". It's better than...
  2. freshpots

Travel Assist - mods coming perhaps?

Just picked up my 2022 GTI and love it so far. The Travel Assist is really nice to have and I think it works very well. I would love for there to be a slightly longer delay between when it tells me to take control of the steering. I'm no advocate for distracted driving in this sense, I firmly...
  3. freshpots

Inconsiderate Parkers

You visually inspected? Did you audibly inspect too Sorry though. That sucks. Glad your car wasn't scratched
  4. freshpots

If you had $15,000 to spend on a USED car

1997 M3 for 8 grand.. Gut it and make it a racecar for another 8 grand.. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. freshpots

New Civic Type R

All this bashing... The new type R is a fucking rocket, an incredible car and a testament to the recent advances in FWD technology. I love it, every bit of it. The wild styling and race car interior is a sublime representation of what that car is capable of; pure insanity. Sent from my iPhone...
  6. freshpots

Dog for dinner...

I give that story a 1/10. By title of the thread, I assumed while reading the story that the dog would have indeed been for dinner but I was thoroughly let down. I agree with miked617, set up a camera and catch footage of said dog becoming dinner, and report back. I fucking hate chihuahuas...
  7. freshpots

What car did you pass your driving test in?

In Ontario we need to do two road tests, first one was in an E46 M3 the second was a Mk6 Golf TDI Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. freshpots

Debate between Bill Nye and Ken Ham

Anybody else watch this? Thoughts?
  9. freshpots

Gunkata Quit #9

What goes on in this forum.. I think I like it here