GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. zrickety

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... WW3 Is 2 Days Away - Another Distraction From This Administration's Epic Fails

It was probably 2012ish. Yes, the schools got paid, but lenders are getting screwed. Supreme court already struck it down, but he's going to do it anyway? Why doesn't he 'cancel' the country's $34 trillion debt? Because he can't. That's not how finance works.
  2. zrickety

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... WW3 Is 2 Days Away - Another Distraction From This Administration's Epic Fails

Would love to see that money again but I paid back lenders years ago. Not expecting Brandon to send me a check, but since they just print money anyway it would be nice.
  3. zrickety

So does everyone that already paid their student loans get a refund? Or is Brandon only looking out for LGBLT diversity hires? Inflation in real numbers is 40% since 2020. Are you pissed yet??
  4. zrickety

Zelenskyyy has bought a yacht and expensive homes as well I believe, even one in the US...
  5. zrickety

This is real news and memes. Not propaganda from the Bill Gates machine. I didn't post for quite some time, but clown world is too funny not to share.
  6. zrickety

Corprin banned me from the thread for posting inconvenient truths, and he is a Fed. I'm pretty sure cb1111 is a bot. Now we know Ukraine was a huge money laundering scam. Biden has moved on to his handlers in Israel. Just one big Zelenskyyy circle jerk over there, they all pound piano keys with...
  7. zrickety

Seasonal flu? Kids recover quickly. There is a stomach bug going around my kid's school, this time of year is just that way. No doubt they are trying to push more communism and medical tyranny but people are not as gullible this time. Remember the videos out of China when people were dropping...
  8. zrickety

I would agree with you but they arrested a guy for making memes about Hillary Clinton. 7 months in prison. https://www.justice.gov/usao-edny/pr/social-media-influencer-douglass-mackey-sentenced-after-conviction-election