GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. zrickety

GOLFMKX2022 - We Survived The Apocalypse Tail Of The Dragon Meet

Event Admission = $0 https://tailofthedragon.com/events/ We could just join one of the 'car enthusiast' rallies, right? Potentially June 17-19 July 15-17 July 22-24 Audi Club August 12-14 August 19-21 Eurofest Camping nearby at Toqua Campground or similar Tentative Schedule Friday 6:30p Drive...
  2. zrickety

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

Off-topic, anything goes right? Since I 'don't have privileges' to post in the other thread, I will start my own. **CAUTION** Thread contains satire. **WARNING** Subject matter is CURRENT EVENTS, including news and opinions. Everyone is free to speak. If you are not capable of listening to...
  3. zrickety

Internet outage

Just want to say kudos to the site admins...you are still up while much of the world is down at the moment. My kids Nintendo services are down, along with many websites.
  4. zrickety

VW electric dune buggy

No promises for production, but I would seriously consider one. The rwd ID electric is on my wishlist. https://www.foxnews.com/auto/volkswagen-is-bringing-back-the-dune-buggy
  5. zrickety

Mandela Effect?

Hey guys, this has been on my radar the past couple days. Just curious if you guys have heard of this or have seen it happen??
  6. zrickety

POLE- Would you buy a Honda Crx project again? (PLAC heavy)

It would be my third Crx purchase, but this time the goal would be to flip it instead of keep it. Something simple, clean and quick. Sure, if it doesn't sell I would add it to my collection...but that is beside the point. :D
  7. zrickety

CC VR6 4motion

Has anyone actually driven this unicorn? Was window shopping autotrader... http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-sale/vehicledetails.xhtml?listingId=402364648&LNX=SOMEDTWVDP via @AutoTrader_com
  8. zrickety

The official stress thread

Sitting outside the magistrate court to evict the person renting our old house. Nothing but stories and excuses from her, guess we were lucky with first few tenants. [emoji52]
  9. zrickety

Sowo Friday night

What's everybody doing?? I just finished some hefeweizen!
  10. zrickety

Review- Don't do business with Automotix!

Just a heads up for anyone looking at used parts. Automotix.net is terrible. Very slow and bad customer service. I placed an order over the weekend and have been trying for 2 days to cancel. It hasn't shipped, I got one person on the phone after 20 min who quickly transferred me back to...
  11. zrickety

Brooklyn nine nine

Anybody watch this show? I like Andy Samburg but I never really watched til tonight. The way they zoom in the camera at the end of every line drives me insane! I can't watch.
  12. zrickety

POLE- If you could go back in time

Knowing what you know now, and you had to buy a car...would you still buy the MK6? What would you get instead?
  13. zrickety

POLE- Is it bad to drive my car?

Apparently driving your car can lead to wear and tear?! And it gets dirty! Deer and door dings, stone chips and check engines. We all know this thing could break down at any minute. So...do you actually drive, bro?
  14. zrickety

2 for 1 supercars

I never see these on the road but I spotted a McLaren and a GTR on an Illinois transporter...
  15. zrickety

Mini Cooper

We bought the wife an 09 Mini Cooper S for driving to work. It's a fun little car with 94k. Coincidentally, they also have timing chain tensioner and water pump issues. BMW/Mini just recently decided to recall affected cars, so ours goes in next week for almost $3k worth of repairs. I didn't...