GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Subie2013

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

I'm still trying to figure out how 200k+ people dead in like 7 months is a scam... As of right now from Feb 1st to Sept 1st in the US 1.) Heart Disease - 430k dead(not contagious) 2.) Cancer - 380k dead (not contagious) 3.) COVID19 - 213k dead (contagious) 8.) Flu 38k dead (you should still...
  2. Subie2013

Off Topic Random Chat v5.8 - Memes and Gifs Welcomed

Where is Constant at?
  3. Subie2013

The Golfmkv OFF-TOPIC chat (Part 9)

Do people just cross thread stuff on purpose? Or are people literally just that dumb? This fucker took me like 15 minutes to get off with an 18" wrench. 2.5 threads in and are all smashed.
  4. Subie2013

Some bucks I saw this morning
  5. Subie2013

Mmmmm I want these wheels more and more!
  6. Subie2013

So I get to watch them set this huge ass compressor Today. 2 cranes (200, and a 120 ton) pretty sweet.
  7. Subie2013

My boss rolled up in dis bitch this morning. Haha what a badass.
  8. Subie2013

I got less fat today, pretty much it. Oh and this happened, Rus took a badass picture of my car and now it's getting some love on FB from some STI pages.
  9. Subie2013

MATT! Just to give you an idea about how big this turbo is. The exhaust(second picture) is approx. 32" wide.
  10. Subie2013

I can't do my job until these fucking ***s move their stupid pipe. Ugh.
  11. Subie2013

Ok, someone told me that and I didn't know. :/ Rus have you every tried this? I'm going to give it a whirl. But I started on day 9 cause 50 air squats is pretty stupid easy. I'm just throwing it in the mix of my workout and making a legit circuit.
  12. Subie2013

What's that light mean? Next to the check engine for you smartasses out there.
  13. Subie2013

Haha pretty sure I just broke my super glue job.
  14. Subie2013

Just a few, idk if you're into any of this?
  15. Subie2013

Fuck it 26"
  16. Subie2013

Rus!!! Thanks a ton for letting me park in your driveway. Saved me from panicking about the STI getting hit or broken into while watching fire works. I sneaked her all the way back just for safe measures!!!
  17. Subie2013

I forgot to post this. But, Wyoming doesn't have much. But best sunsets I have ever seen it has taken the gold for so far.