GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. clownish

CSB3: Why The Volkswagen GTI's Electric Transformation Is Ruffling Purists' Feathers

Ohio is an open carry state now. this is a good assumption.
  2. clownish

What the hell is up with these advertisement banners!!!

Gotta resort to the ole imagination. F the internet.
  3. clownish

What the hell is up with these advertisement banners!!!

All the new people complaining reminds me just how bad it is but the admins ghosting is going to be a problem eventually. when in doubt, paypal $3 to jay.
  4. clownish

CSB3: Why The Volkswagen GTI's Electric Transformation Is Ruffling Purists' Feathers

that would be ideal. hybrid, not fully remote. i don't particularly want to move, but shes getting into graduate schools and seattle is 1 of 2 top choices. great geographical area, terrible area IMO to live in. just a couple years but either we do some sort of long distance thing and i stay...
  5. clownish

well just got the offical HR word that if we move to the west coast, the firm cant support us, since all offices are on the east coast. so guess ill be finding a new job on soon. le sigh. was trying to avoid that.
  6. clownish

thought my adblocker was having spasms

thought my adblocker was having spasms
  7. clownish

my buddy had a great looking girl cold knock @ the door and he got a quote from her only because she was a good salesman haha. 30k for solar.
  8. clownish

gen1 tiggy SEL with a k04 would be an excellent daily IMO
  9. clownish

im happy to sell it @ a good deal to a forum guy; im in OH if that changes anything because shipping a pallet is a few hundred bucks. im still stripping auxillariy stuff off it, but entire motor good @ 96k mi with anything i cant use im happy to not store. i have a bunch of new parts that i...
  10. clownish

Welp, you feel like you need a new motor, I have one sitting with an ECU and a k04.
  11. clownish

Find a tech at a high end dealer like Porsche who will do it on the side or an indy who cares. I use an offroad shop or a guy with access to good tools @ a shop to do it on the side.
  12. clownish

My pet peeve is that so many OEMs are using metallic polished faces with black painted wheel interior/spoke sides. It looks so cheap IMO - and doesn't last - that metallic finish always oxidizes and looks awful a few years later.
  13. clownish

wooh_man on the gram has some funny depictions of that from the usaf side of things to top off the weather - i heard that this morning from 6-8AM there was complete gridlock with over 15 accidents within a tiny 2 mile span. i believe it. it took 40 minutes to go a half mile.
  14. clownish

The weather jump from 60s to 20s has bitten so many people in the ass today because everything was hot, then it thunderstormed, then it froze. I passed at least 3 accidents and entire downtown CLE is gridlocked since 6AM with the idiots who spun out after flooring it while passing another spun...
  15. clownish

What about fancy syringes to pull fluids like power steering? Any preferences?
  16. clownish

ive been debating a torpedo heater for forever. but then i get lazy enough that in the winter ill find a buddy with a nice warm shop and lift or pay someone to do basic maintenance rather than have to suffer through it in the cold. ive got plenty of other things to occupy my time haha.
  17. clownish

With that amount of snow on the ground im too old. id have been inside not doing nothing