GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. E

Rotella t6 at oreillys...

Hello all, just wanted to share that rotella t6 at oreillys is super cheap. Less than $20 if any of you are interested. I will be buying 3 gallons this weekend as i need to do an oil change..
  2. E

Need a Job!

Guys, Im not sure if this is where this post belongs but i was wondering if any of you know any place that is hiring. I recently got my B.S in aviation and im trying to find a job. Let me know. Thank You, Manuel
  3. E

Congratulations!!

Just wanted to say congratulations to myself! I just graduated and received my Aviation degree with a business minor from San Jose State University! :)
  4. E

Tiesto/Iphone 4S!

Just wanted to say if anyone went to see Tiesto at the home depot center Saturday we have to agree it was epic. By the way I got an Iphone 4S on pre-order! Decent!
  5. E

Gold Cup Final!!!

Mexico vs USA!!!!. Going to be there this Saturday. Don't know if you guys watch/like soccer but I'm pretty excited for the game to be here already. I hope Mexico wins :). We will see what happens!! Will post pics after maybe.
  6. E

New Bicycle Wheels

Just bought these Rhino light wheels with DK hubs. My original wheels were stolen :( so i had to get new ones asap!!
  7. E

trade

Hello, Is anyone willing to trade any type of vehicle for a 2001 yamaha r6? great condition. Preferably a jeep wrangler. Let me know guys thanks, Manuel
  8. E

Itouch

Good day I just got an itouch for Christmas and was wondering whats a good simple sleek protective cover for it. Let me know guys. Thanks :thumbsup:
  9. E

SLC

Is anyone here from salt lake city or nearby? please let me know ASAP, thanks guys...
  10. E

Utah

Hey guys, im going to be in Salt Lake City and around the area next wednesday and thursday. Anyone wanna show me around or something. Its gonna be a quick trip with my friend. Any ideas where i can go? attractions and stuff? and where can i stay for cheap, freakin economy ha. Let me know guys, later
  11. E

M5

Whats up guys, we plan to buy an M5 but we cant find one with a manual transmission. Does anyone know where i can get one? Prefferably the new ones, thanks
  12. E

Trek

Hey guys, i just bought a trek 2.1 and i love it. Ill post pics later. Does anyone know where i can join somekind of team or something in the San Jose area or do some charity work. Let me know guys, thanks