GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. bart2278

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

He was whacked countless times by underage girls. That's why he was in jail.
  2. bart2278

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

It's probably bc you are a lizard person.
  3. bart2278

Lol. To think all of that shit I typed is not crazy enough on it's own to be assumed to be sarcasm. Some fun times we live in.
  4. bart2278

Yea something like that. It's pretty far fetched. I have a sibling that is deep in Q stuff and they tell me all this. I love me a good conspiracy, but I'm a UFO, Bigfoot, Supernatural kind of guy. I love watching Ancient Aliens, bc that shit is so crazy, fun to think about, and HARMLESS. The Q...
  5. bart2278

I'll argue the QAnon side since they seem to be the minority here. Ok here is goes, The great awakening is coming and pretty soon everyone will see DJT for who he is, the savior of human kind. He was born and raised for this moment his whole life. Him and JFK jr are taking down the vampire...
  6. bart2278

I used to come to these long ass threads and see what these guys were talking about. They all seemed to be friends on some level. I see it is a microcosm of the US now. Everybody fighting over a bunch of cunts that don't care about them, but yea I'm easily sucked in
  7. bart2278

A turbski and a dv relocation thing.
  8. bart2278

I haven't been on the forum for a long time. I come back to sell some shit and come here knowing there wouldn't be a bunch of people fighting over politics. Boy was I wrong. It infects everything.
  9. bart2278

This forum is almost dead

NFC: Rams or Redskins AFC: Patriots or Jags
  10. bart2278

2012 bought in July of 2014 with 13k miles on it I think. 78k on the clock currently.
  11. bart2278

I have put a lot of money into this car, I think, and it seems stupid to move on after a couple of years. I don't make enough money to put 1000's into a car and then move on. As long as there are no major failures, I'm going to drive the wheels off this thing. I'll probably wait around until...
  12. bart2278

Out of these three which would you pick?

The GTR, but that Nova is damn tempting. I'd really have to drive them all to know for sure though.
  13. bart2278

General Question About Shipping

Yea I didn't want to start another shit post about ECS, but I did order from ECS. It sounds like a culmination of a few things lead to a long ass delivery time. I don't know if I'm being a spoiled bitch, but it seems unacceptable to me.
  14. bart2278

General Question About Shipping

So hypothetical question, if I order something from a company that has a product in stock, and they ships next day, why does it take a week to get to my house when I live 5 hours away from the company, and 3 from the Fedex facility it goes to first. The company shipped the item Fedex Smartpost...
  15. bart2278

Officially Official NHL Thread, Finally.

I don't watch much NHL, but my boss knows a guy who plays on a playoff contending team, so I get involved every once in a while. Is this Las Vegas team as big of a surprise as I feel like they should be? They stood up the team this season and they are killing it. How did they find the talent to...
  16. bart2278

Toyota Supra 2018/19

B58, but hopefully with stronger internals
  17. bart2278

Toyota Supra 2018/19

I read this as well. Could it have been an agreement with Toyota and BMW maybe? The Z4 will get more sales as a manual. Just a guess.
  18. bart2278

Toyota Supra 2018/19

I hope its as light as what R&T said it would be at just under 3300lbs then.
  19. bart2278

Toyota Supra 2018/19

Seems like 40k is the perceived sweet spot for the supra. Any have a guess on Hp/Trq. My guess is close to 350-400hp, but knowing Toyota as of late it will be 202hp.
  20. bart2278

Toyota Supra 2018/19

I've taken no offense good sir. I merely wish to converse with the locals. Do you think it will be over 45k base?