GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. jay745

CSB3: Cb1 -The Least Credible Forum Member Since Boosted Makes Wild Spam Post Crowning Ritz Cracker And Ketchup To Be Great Pizza

Honeeyyyyyyy I need to to do that thing again...... I JUST DID IT 30 MINS AGO WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU 🤷
  2. jay745

CSB3: Cb1 -The Least Credible Forum Member Since Boosted Makes Wild Spam Post Crowning Ritz Cracker And Ketchup To Be Great Pizza

Get in the habit of marking the bolts you've torqued as you go with a white paint pen to make it easy when doing the final inspection before you're done. PayPal $3 for more Jayadvice
  3. jay745

I don't have this problem so your problem isn't real. Have you tried changing the oil?
  4. jay745

I feel attacked. I made a mistake when I pulled everything out last fall and left the windows down. Almost had to torch my car because I saw a spider
  5. jay745

PayPal $3 for saving the 5 mins. Vw springs don't go flying, zip the nut off with an impact. These aren't trucks, there's almost no load on the spring when the strut is off the car.
  6. jay745

Lol what. You use spring compressors on vw suspension? Why on Glenn Danzigs earth????
  7. jay745

It's not a surprise considering the low build quality on mk8s. A local young kid that I did a bunch of work for on his mk7 traded to a mk8, kept it stock except a short shifter. He was in the dealer every other week for random problems and ended up dumping it after 4 months
  8. jay745

Bet $3 PayPal he's going to come back and say Chicago pizza is lasagna
  9. jay745

Breh this list was put together by some wiener in Arkansas who thinks ketchup on a Ritz cracker is pizza.