GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. J

Trailer hitch?

Has anyone found a trailer hitch for the Mk8 yet? I need one for my bike rack.
  2. J

GTI Seat Bolster Wear

My '22 GTI has barely 900 miles on it and already showing minor signs of wear of the driver's side seat bolster. I'm trim and pretty careful getting in and out of the car. My '17 GTI had the same issue and in 26k had significant wear, almost a hole, at the seam. Does anyone make some kind of...
  3. J

Park Assist, manual gearbox

The owner's manual has very little information about the Park Assist function, and I've not been able to figure it out at all. Do cars with manual gearboxes even have this feature? I see the menu and the graphics, but I've not been able to figure it out.
  4. J

Any idea what's supposed to go here?

I noticed this area of my rear hatch, which looks like is supposed to hold something, or have a cover over it. I picked up my car last week, USA model. Any ideas?
  5. J

Windshield fogging

I just picked up my MK8 GTI Friday, and I was wondering if anyone has noticed issues defogging their windshield. For some reason it seems to defog the driver's side of the windshield but not really the passenger side. Anyone else notice this?
  6. J

Picked up 2022 GTI, I think I might miss my 2017!

I took delivery of the first 2022 GTI, Autobahn model, my local dealer received last night, and traded my 2017 GTI. I've put fewer than 20 miles on the new car, but here are a few things that I'm already missing or I don't like about the new car: 1. Interior storage! The MK8 doesn't have the...