GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. riceburner

CSB3: Three Hairs On Your Nipple Makes You A Man

CSB Thread 3 Rules: 1: OP to change thread title daily or pays Jay745 $3 paypal each missed occurrence to do so. 2. Something Something Dan Zig Is Your Savior, Blablabla A. No Politics unless it's clear everyone will be on your side 2.a. Feed the trolls. 4. Avoid Insults (although poking fun...
  2. riceburner

wheres the hip hop?

I wanna start a random side bar about my one love. mostly, because i'm always on the hunt for tunes that hit just right, but its hard to do. sometimes i can dig for hours and not find shit, just a bunch of garbage. other days i'll find a whole grouping of great artists. primarily i'm into the...
  3. riceburner

The bored at home / COVID19 / Working from home thread

I've been working at home all week. The Illinois Government just released the stay at home quarantie order and I'm bored as F$%^!!!! How's everyone else holding up? :)
  4. riceburner

Anyone do sidework/jobs?

Something my friends and I are always discussing is the possibility of side jobs! This day and age is leaving just about everyone thinking about it.... However two minds are always better than one! Anyone do anything cool on the side for some extra cash? I used to (still do but business has...
  5. riceburner

2007 jetta 2.5L common issues or good car??

Been looking at buying one of these for my girlfriend. Seems like a great little car for the price with the 5cyl and auto trans. Think these were made from like 06-09? Anyone have experiences with them? Dealer? Need to know before pulling the trigger!! Thanks Adam Sent from my LGLS991 using...
  6. riceburner

My yearly 'how old are you' thread

See the POLL! Hey all, On the old forum I was on, I used to do a yearly poll to try to capture the age range of people in the 'club'. :) Just for the heck of it, to see what kind of crowd i'm dealing with! I'm guessing most of us are in the 25-30 range but I may be wrong! I am 26.