GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. JerseyDrew77

What the hell is up with these advertisement banners!!!

What the hell is going on with the forums? Did somebody mess with the code? I'm seeing tons of advertisement banners pop up in all of the threads.
  2. JerseyDrew77

2021 Porsche 911 Turbo S Stinger GTR

Has anybody else seen this Porsche? Holy shit, total orgasmic and instant ejaculation! I need to start saving up for this bad boy and by the time I retire, I might be able to afford it. Lol... Engine power is 850 hp and 708 ft/lbs.
  3. JerseyDrew77

Hank Iroz (Iroz Motorsports) on Street Outlaws

Did anybody watch Memphis Street Outlaws last night? They were out in Las Vegas and one of the guys racing for the Vegas crew was Hank Iroz with his blue Audi RS3. Hank called out Axeman BUT asked to have lane choice AND to get the hit, instead of doing the coin flip and racing straight up...
  4. JerseyDrew77

Cars with ridiculous wings.

Found this clown while at my local McDonald's drive through and thought it was pretty funny. If anybody else has some good ones from your area, post them up as we all could probably use a good laugh.
  5. JerseyDrew77

300+ mph Bugatti Chiron

A $3,428,000 dollar car going over 300 mph. I have a mp4 file of the developers testing it but it won't let me upload it. Anyways, the Chiron will be replaced by the Divo which will cost a measly $5,400,000.
  6. JerseyDrew77

New Audi RS6 Avant commercial.

This commercial is by far the best one I have seen and is now my favorite. Enjoy...
  7. JerseyDrew77

The FED is back!!!

Am I the only one that noticed or cares that The FED is alive and back?
  8. JerseyDrew77

9 second RS3

Came across this video and found it interesting, pretty nice looking RS3 as well. What kills me is that he downgraded his brakes for weight reduction purposes. :confused: It's a long video, almost 20 minutes, so if you want to just see the 9 second pass it's at the end...
  9. JerseyDrew77

California strikes again.

This one just blows my mind with how stupid they are out there. Another one of their dumb, idiotic, democratic/liberal bullshit. They are calling the magazine release button a "bullet button" because somebody used a fake bullet to press it...
  10. JerseyDrew77

Remember the fallen this weekend.

I myself am a decorated combat veteran and had multiple tours around the world. I have lost some friends that were great soldiers. This weekend is to remember those that have given it all for this beautiful and awesome country that we live in. May God bless those are their families.