GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

11-12 NHL Playoff thread

merkeyterkey

The Real FLATTIRE
I'm glad the Devils won that series. I hate Florida with a burning passion.

Really? its like the 2010 hawks of the south with Campbell, Versteeg, Kopecky & John Madden, not to mention Dale Tallon. I was hoping the Panthers would make it.

LA is my new team...

GTIIII

WATRUDOIN
Really? its like the 2010 hawks of the south with Campbell, Versteeg, Kopecky & John Madden, not to mention Dale Tallon. I was hoping the Panthers would make it.

LA is my new team...

Out of the 2010 team, i only like Byfuglien, Brouwer, Ladd, Versteeg, and Niemi. Those are the only people i like that are on other teams. I'm not trying to brag, but i've met some of the winning 2010. They use to play for the Norfolk Admirals about 5-6 years ago. It's pretty cool knowing that i've met some of them.

merkeyterkey

The Real FLATTIRE
I got this like six months ago, its by far my favorite:

GTIIII

WATRUDOIN
The Rangers are straight garbage. There only good cuz of Lundqvist. If they didn't have him, they wouldn't be in the playoffs. Get good.

lunchbox1987

Ready to race!
This is usually when the rangers fall apart:thumbup:

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk 2

GTIIII

WATRUDOIN
In opinion, they were only good in 94.

GTIIII

WATRUDOIN
How about that Caps win yesterday. :biggrin:

lunchbox1987

Ready to race!
ill admit, flyers got robbed on that first goal, that should have been an offside but DAMN! Bryzgalov made a stupid call and let that reflect off of clarkson's stick. this is turning out to be interesting.

btw, as much as it pains me to say this, gotta give it to the rangers last night

BlackRabbit1313

Ready to race!
Coyotes for me. Arizona veteran. First time in career history going to round 3. I'm effin' stoked!!!

Sent from my MB865 using Tapatalk 2