GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

11-12 NHL Playoff thread

GTIIII

WATRUDOIN
Yeah I'm kinda disappointed with them right now, they don't even seem to be trying...

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk 2

Thier playing very sloppy at the moment. I hate watching them cuz they can't even get the puck past the red line.

BlackRabbit1313

Ready to race!
Thier playing very sloppy at the moment. I hate watching them cuz they can't even get the puck past the red line.

Story of my life, they are giving the Kings the game. It's really annoying.

GTIIII

WATRUDOIN

THey won last night cuz of Shane. If they win tomorrow, then they will go all the way and win the Stanley Cup.

GTIIII

WATRUDOIN
Great push Coyotes. Let's take this as a learning experience. Go get the cup next year!!

MKvUltra

I'm chasing perfection

Ummm more like the Kings completely owned them...

THey won last night cuz of Shane. If they win tomorrow, then they will go all the way and win the Stanley Cup.

What were you smoking???? one win you deserve the cup????

Mike Smith didn't deserve a Stanley Cup this year. Good riddance..

Agreed :thumbsup: Yotes are a bunch of dirty sore losers... especially smith hacking at brown from behind... Glad Brown got even and took out Ronzival :biggrin: it was a clean hit and Dr. Doan was crying that he blew out his knee when it was only a bruise. They couldn’t even show some class and shake hands respectively so I have no respect for them...

GO KINGS!!!!

BlackRabbit1313

Ready to race!
And there's a lot of people that would say the same about the kings, its personal opinion.