GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

1961 Triumph TR3

Treadup

Autocross Champion
It didn't happen unless there are pictures! Least you can do is give us a snap of the MG badge on your bench. :)
MG badge as requested.

Photo is circa summer of 2001 at the Michelin Testing Grounds in Greenville, SC for a Grassroots Motorsports article. I think it was titled affordable super car shootout but I’ve never seen the actual article.
That’s me at 19 in the Birkin S3 we built at our shop. 1160 pounds and about 180 hp. Those are Superformance cars in the background.
A375DE6C-3BEF-47EF-A611-2F75F2583785.jpeg
D0803A9E-F642-455B-BCEC-B1C7341C6930.jpeg

1L19

Autocross Champion
I have always loved Alfa's, but never came on one I could afford. Also love the old Aston's. Prices on those are through the roof & going higher.

Here's a couple of Alfa pictures for you.

That first shot is such a great photograph. Beautiful car, best color, perfect angle and a camera so good you can see the texture of the road surface. Lovely. Just lovely.

1ashchuckton

Autocross Champion
That first shot is such a great photograph. Beautiful car, best color, perfect angle and a camera so good you can see the texture of the road surface. Lovely. Just lovely.

Thank you. Taken with a Fuji X-Pro1 & a 16-50mm lens. I love the files that combination gives. Both of those shots were taken at SVRA races at Mid-Ohio. The Alfa on track was shot with a Nikon sporting a long lens.