GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2009 Mazda 6 driver, random complaining/ranting

norsairius

Go Kart Newbie
All right, had to get this out there because it's been annoying the crap out of me.

I was pulling out of my parking spot in a parking garage as I was leaving campus for the day. As I was turning my car to go forward I hear this car going full throttle coming right at car from behind. I look in my rearview and it's a red 2009 Mazda 6. Great.

I have seen this guy driving before while walking on foot and he has a tendency to floor it only to move a ridiculously, laughably short distance. For example, I once saw him floor it, make a lot of noise and such, only to move half a block, or maybe 4-6 car lengths. Ridiculous, right?

Back to the parking garage though, I turned the curve and began to go down to the ground level where I was about to leave the garage itself and he turned in behind me and, yep, you guessed it, he absolutely floored it and caught up with me.

There are a few things wrong with this:
1. He's driving the crap out of the car with the engine not even fully warmed up. Idiot move. I hope it breaks down on him soon so he can pay for his reckless and stupid driving habit.
2. His car is the I4 Mazda 6. Our cars are also I4s, but his is built for passenger duty and does not have the same kind of tuning that ours does so it does not even sound nearly as good as ours. So to say the least, it wasn't even nice to hear.
3. He was not only flooring it to cover a very short distance, but also INSIDE A PARKING GARAGE.

I left the parking garage, happy to have him out of my sights. Naturally though, he caught up, you guessed it, by flooring it to meet me at the light which was about half a block to a full block away from the turn leading away from the garage.

Thankfully, I was turning left and he was turning right.

Basically, I'm not a huge fan of idiot drivers who drive their car without much consideration. The guy looks like an idiot every time he floors it only to cover maybe 100-200 feet. What's sad is he probably thinks he looks like a BAMF.

In my eyes, he looks like a fool who will eventually have to hand out wads of cash to pay for the damage he's doing to his car. I am quite surprised he hasn't crashed yet given how hard he accelerates and then stops for cars that are stopped in front of him. Because really, why the hell would you need to floor it just to go 100 feet or so only to be caught up with the line of traffic stopped at a stop light? He does this at EVERY SINGLE STRAIGHTAWAY he gets. I've seen him driving around enough. I know he's flooring it too because a Mazda 6 with an inline four won't make much noise at all unless you're really hammering it. It's a family sedan for goodness' sake.

It's just ridiculous. Plain ridiculous.

fairladyz_gt-r

Go Kart Champion
Zoom Zoom much?

edit: which parking garage? And why haven't I seen this individual on campus yet? If this person do exist in our lovely campus then I believe I might have just found somebody that is more annoying then the middle age guy in cowboy hat, that love to pump hip hop out of his pig bloody red 05~06 accord.

Btw, have you seen a new R32 with VRM (or is it VMR) 710, OSIR CF mirror, tail, and rear diffuser? IU custom plate ALX?

Last edited:

GTIWV

WV VW
my neighbor used to turn around in the lot across from my house, and he would always floor the gas and get up to like, 20mph and then slam on the brakes and stop at his house. Its seriously about 50 yards, maybe less.

He drives a dodge dakota with a completly shitty sounding exhaust.

It annoys the fuck outta me.

And, he will sit infront of his house after this and rev the truck up.

Ugh.

cbursten

Banned
What is with people? The guy across the street from me starts his Harley (with straight pipes) moves it out onto the sidewalk and lets it run for 15-20 minutes just sitting there. Then just puts it back in the garage. It's loud as fuck.

norsairius

Go Kart Newbie
Zoom Zoom much?

edit: which parking garage? And why haven't I seen this individual on campus yet? If this person do exist in our lovely campus then I believe I might have just found somebody that is more annoying then the middle age guy in cowboy hat, that love to pump hip hop out of his pig bloody red 05~06 accord.

Btw, have you seen a new R32 with VRM (or is it VMR) 710, OSIR CF mirror, tail, and rear diffuser? IU custom plate ALX?
I was exiting the garage by the business school. Sorry, but the guy seems like a complete tool based on how he drives. He might be a cool guy for all I know, but the way he drives is leaving an awful first impression.

The middle-aged guy blasting music out of his Accord is the famous 'Red Honda Accord Guy'. Even before I started going to college, I have seen him driving around the Kirkwood area and campus a lot. All the guy does is drive around campus/Kirkwood blasting music ALL DAY. The most I've seen him in a day is perhaps 3-4 times, no joke. No idea why he does it or how he can pay for all the gas it probably consumes, but it's what he does.

And yeah, I've seen the R32. It's owned by a member on these forums, actually. I believe it's AlexFree05, I friended the guy on facebook, haha.

my neighbor used to turn around in the lot across from my house, and he would always floor the gas and get up to like, 20mph and then slam on the brakes and stop at his house. Its seriously about 50 yards, maybe less.

He drives a dodge dakota with a completly shitty sounding exhaust.

It annoys the fuck outta me.

And, he will sit infront of his house after this and rev the truck up.

Ugh.
Yeah, I'm not a fan of those loud-ass trucks. They make a lot of noise when they accelerate, and yet they still don't seem to actually go anywhere.

What is with people? The guy across the street from me starts his Harley (with straight pipes) moves it out onto the sidewalk and lets it run for 15-20 minutes just sitting there. Then just puts it back in the garage. It's loud as fuck.
Man, that sounds like he's doing it just to be annoying. Or does he maybe think he has to run it every day? Still, those things are ridiculously loud.

Last edited: