game 1 tonight

Bad hare

Ex-mkv owner
woooooooo ohhhhhhhhhhhhh ohhhhhhhhhhhhh
woooooooo ohhhhhhhhhhhhh ohhhhhhhhhhhhh

HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jtrem

Pro TeaBagger
Caps are even lucky to have made it in. Carolina was a game away from clinching the last spot and couldnt do it. Rangers have a good team. just have hard luck. I thought taht goal ovetchkin got in game 1 to tie it was bullshit. Whistle should have blown.

gtnub

Ready to race!
CANUCKS!! Damn props to the Hawks that wouldn't die though. Epic game 7 OT win

Horus USAF

shhh Im thinkin......
Detroit is taking this all the way!!

Jtrem

Pro TeaBagger
However, I also agree with this. Howard is one of the worst fucking goalies I've ever seen play. If Detroit gets knocked out, it'll be because of goaltending..just like it was last year.

He is by far the worse goalie left in the playoffs now. He does have decent first save ability. But, he is horrible with shooting rebounds back into traffic and can't work his way around screens. Which would suck against a team like the Sharks, who have fantastic scoring talent.

Right now I think the canucks can take it. If they can solve Rinne. Who is the best goalie in the playoffs easily.

Luongo needs to get on his game. Lu has one of the worst glove hands around. He just uses that shit as a blocker instead of catching the puck. He's a huge guy though and takes up a lot of the net and is great at directing rebounds to the corners.

The defense of the canucks is stealer. Preds are good to. Jon Blum is a friend of mine and plays on the preds on defense. I played on the same midget and bantam teams with him when I was younger. I had a chance to talk with him when the Predators were playing the Ducks this past series. He was telling me they need to score goals if they intend to make it out of the second round.