GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2010 Scirocco in North America

danielj1

Go Kart Champion
Someone with more cash then sense will pick it up and throw it in their garage with the rest of their toys. You can't finance it so anyone with that cash laying around, not really an issue.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
Was awesome until the price tag, dafuqballs.

penance

Fakinsupa
Pffft you are high. That's 911 GT3, F430 Scuderia, etc. territory.

Didn't say it was a justified price.... For anything with a VW badge.
Just compared to what HPA charges for the other versions, $200k makes sense. Lol

Sent from my iPad using Crapatalk

Seen the car in person. Not even worth 20k now. It's got sharpie writings on it, paint is all fucked and it's a vw. I'd buy an R8 spyder for that price.

HPA HQ is actually 40 minutes from my house. They build the 150k ones custom, I mean it's cool and all but no way in hell I'd pay that much for a vw.

trev1342

Go Kart Champion
So nice! Amazing!

trev1342

Go Kart Champion
That would be depressing. Let's hope that doesn't happen.

trev1342

Go Kart Champion
Isn't that the Honda/Acura scene?

trev1342

Go Kart Champion
Okay, it's basic business. Not going to act like I "know it all", but I'm just going with the basic principle of supply & demand. It's a well (and professionally) tuned car, and finding a Scirocco in North America is incredibly rare.

boosted135

Ready to race!
Okay, it's basic business. Not going to act like I "know it all", but I'm just going with the basic principle of supply & demand. It's a well (and professionally) tuned car, and finding a Scirocco in North America is incredibly rare.

Sirocco's are cool cars to probably about less than 1% of the population in North America. And 1% of that 1% probably has the money to buy this car. People who drive VW don't do so because they've got 200 grand to blow on cars, just saying.

trev1342

Go Kart Champion
Sirocco's are cool cars to probably about less than 1% of the population in North America. And 1% of that 1% probably has the money to buy this car. People who drive VW don't do so because they've got 200 grand to blow on cars, just saying.

They may.. You never know. :D

If I'm ever lucky enough to collect a nice amount of wealth, I will have some VW's in my garage. :laugh: