GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2012-2013 NHL Playoffs.

GTIIII

WATRUDOIN
They start tomorrow. Imo it's going to be the Blackhawks and Penguins in the Stanley Cup final. :thumbsup:. Let the discussion begin.

merkeyterkey

The Real FLATTIRE
Im not very confident in Chicago's goaltending but hopefully Crawford will surprise me.

Chicago and San Jose are my teams.

GTIIII

WATRUDOIN
You don't like Crawford?!?!... He went 19-5 and him and Emery only allowed 107 goals. That's pretty damn good. I hope they win it again. I want to the Leafs and Islanders do good since they've been out for a long time. And since Ovi's done good, it would be nice too see him finally win a cup.

merkeyterkey

The Real FLATTIRE
You don't like Crawford?!?!... He went 19-5 and him and Emery only allowed 107 goals. That's pretty damn good. I hope they win it again. I want to the Leafs and Islanders do good since they've been out for a long time. And since Ovi's done good, it would be nice too see him finally win a cup.

Meh, the Hawks were 4th in the league in the shots against per game department. ford is mentally weak. If the other team gets in his head, forget it.

I hate Ovie so I could care less about Washington, but I wouldn't mind seeing Toronto win it.

GTIIII

WATRUDOIN
That's true about the shots and about Crawford. But Ovie's my favorite player.

gearhead94

Passed Driver's Ed
No hockey talk. This is the best time for hockey. Unless your team is sitting at home watching.

dave80

Go Kart Champion
:sign0052::sign0052::sign0052::sign0052::sign0052::sign0052:

MKvUltra

I'm chasing perfection
how did I miss this thread? well its not much of a thread... I guess my defending champs the LA Kings got beaten by the best

GTIIII

WATRUDOIN
:sign0052::sign0052::sign0052::sign0052::sign0052::sign0052:

Hell of a game man. I walked out of my house at the end of first cuz they were playin like shit. After that, never left again. I'm glad they won it.