GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2014 Godzilla ?

dubbinit2

Drag Racing Champion
this is not a remake of the piece of s*** 98 Matthew Brodrick movie.this is going to be a whole new movie with Godzilla actually fighting other monsters.

Saabstory

.:R32 OG Member # 002
Original Godzilla is awesome. New Godzilla will never top Pacific Rim, but they are gonna try anyway so it will be garbage.

Broderilla was just idiotic...

NYCSuits

Go Kart Champion
The new Godzilla movies opens up in Arizona with Bryan Cranston creating a special meth made from nuclear waste, when some of it drops on the floor and a lizard consumes it.

Also, the 1998 Godzilla would have been 100 times better if Hank Azaria used his Moe voice through out the entire movie.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
i will most likely be seeing this for $1.50 on bluray at redbox..or free on basic cable in a year or so after release.

WAP

Go Kart Champion
the 1998 Godzilla would have been 100 times better if Hank Azaria used his Moe voice through out the entire movie.

Can't argue that flawless logic. :laugh:

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion

willmk4

Go Kart Champion
this is not a remake of the piece of s*** 98 Matthew Brodrick movie.this is going to be a whole new movie with Godzilla actually fighting other monsters.

I didn't watch the whole trailer thinking they were going to give too much away. But I'm looking forward to the monster fighting! Lol

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
I wouldn't mind seeing Robocop honestly... actually, I'd probably just be better off watching the original.

smac24

Ready to race!
godzilla is actually just pacific rim 2 (category 6 kaiju) just wait......

WAP

Go Kart Champion