GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2018 FORMULA 1 SEASON

Obsrvr

Ready to race!
Thanks for the reminder. I find it hard to catch the full races on tv, but Youtube is great for watching chunks of them. And that onboard video is addicting!

vbrad26

Autocross Champion
Full races in the past could be seen on the NBCSN app for Apple TV or whatever you may have.
That is how I would always watch them. They would broadcast all practices, quali, and the race live and then offer replays.
I was always very happy with the coverage because you could not really ask for anything more (except there were always so many dang commercials).
It will be interesting to see how ESPN will handle the coverage now that they are broadcasting it this season.

95gto

Go Kart Newbie
Definitely in for this season. Lots of fun to watch with McLaren and Torro Rosso changing power units. I am also interested to see if Ferrari can put up a longer fight this year than last.

Boost_Junkie

Passed Driver's Ed
STOKED! Kinda bummed Kubica got reserve driver duties but $$$ is the way it goes. Excited to see what McLaren can do with Renault power too. Will probably be the Mercedes AMG show again.

vbrad26

Autocross Champion
. I am also interested to see if Ferrari can put up a longer fight this year than last.

Will probably be the Mercedes AMG show again.

These are my thoughts as well hah.

Ferrari had a bit of bad luck last year IMO (Seb didn't help himself though).
I don't expect anything too crazy to happen but I'm still looking forward to it.

I also wouldn't mind seeing HAAS do a little bit better this season.
Not really a fan of Grosjean though...

vbrad26

Autocross Champion
Same, would love to see an American Driver with an American team.
Maybe one day...

Hmm quotes don't seem to be working again...anyone else having this problem or just me?

And yeah that ESPN coverage sounds awful...hopefully it won't be as bad as it sounds.

merkeyterkey

The Real FLATTIRE
Here are the teams car reveal dates:

Williams - February 15th
Sauber - February 20th
Renault - February 20th
Mercedes - February 22nd
Ferrari - February 22nd
McLaren - February 23rd
Force India - February 25th
Toro Rosso - February 25th
Red Bull Racing - TBA
Haas F1 Team - TBA

vbrad26

Autocross Champion
It will be interesting to see exactly how the Halo was implemented.
Have not followed much news about it.
I don't follow much news in the off season period lol.

95gto

Go Kart Newbie
If Ferrari had just held it together for a couple more races it would have been an epic finish to the season. Sadly they peaked early and lost momentum while Mercedes finished strong. Also I forgot that this was the first year for the halo, things should be interesting.

As for Rossi coming to F1, I wouldn't bother if I was him unless one of the big three offered me a seat. In Indy he has a shot to be competitive where as in F1 if you aren't driving for Mercedes, Ferrari, or Redbull you are just trying to dethrone Sahara Force India as the best little team in the league.

THEREALVRT

Drag Racing Champion
in canada the races are covered live by TSN. they reduce the screen and run the race and commercial at the same time but with no volume on the race.
i hate commercials on live races