GOLFMKV

2019 FORMULA 1 SEASON

vbrad26

Autocross Champion
Looking forward to this season...

CarlosCanizares

Autocross Newbie
Probably a good move lol.

I liked the guy, but who knows about his technical prowess. He’s a Philip Morris guy, after all.

Can’t wait for Leclerc to shine and give Seb and even Lewis a run.

On the Merc side, I truly believe Wolff is waiting for Bottas to fail this season to promote Ocon.

95gto

Go Kart Newbie
Everyone on the team was excited when Arrivabene was coming on board as team principle. I wonder if this change will be good or bad for morale.

I am also looking forward to see how Leclerc does in testing versus Vettel. I see the potential for on-track fireworks if he runs similar times to Seb.

CarlosCanizares

Autocross Newbie
I just hope RB has some luck with Honda!
Would love to see Max have a fighting chance in every race rather than just every now and then.

Let’s hope Honda give RB wings lol.

Max is an awesome racer, but he needs to not talk sometimes. Reminds me of Lewis.

vbrad26

Autocross Champion
So far:

LAUNCH DATES

February 12 Renault Enstone, UK

February 13 Racing Point Toronto, Canada

February 14 McLaren TBC

February 15 Ferrari Maranello, Italy

TESTING DATES

February 18-21 Test One Barcelona, Spain

February 26-March 1 Test Two Barcelona, Spain

CarlosCanizares

Autocross Newbie
Oh he's definitely a cocky little bastard sometimes, but entertaining for now.

He wasn’t like that before. It’s only because he’s now a #1 driver that he’s become cocky. And RB continue to feed him the Kool Aid.

I’d laugh so hard if Honda fails and RB does quit. But let’s hope not.

Evil Minion

Ready to race!
He wasn’t like that before. It’s only because he’s now a #1 driver that he’s become cocky. And RB continue to feed him the Kool Aid.

I’d laugh so hard if Honda fails and RB does quit. But let’s hope not.

I think it gets into their heads sometimes. I remember Hamilton at the very beginning was pretty down to earth, and now he's dating pussy cat dolls, has a museum for his trophies, and acts like a baby full of excuses when things don't go his way.

95gto

Go Kart Newbie
Being cocky is a prerequisite for being a race car driver. They all suffer from it, but some just do a better job of masking it when talking to the press.

CarlosCanizares

Autocross Newbie
I was more a Flying Finn fan over Michael when I was younger. Not cocky, but confident and the best driver to challenge MS. But you’re right, they all have that trait unless you’re Karun Chandhok lol

Too bad for sabbaticals, eh.

3rdOne

Go Kart Champion
I think all athletes (or others at the highest level) have to be, "confident". and it will show when portrayed in the press. But I also think there is a difference between the confidence of Hamilton (and I'm not a fan of his)- self assured to a fault, arrogant and a bit whiney but still fairly respectful of other drivers. and then there is Max- super whiney, entitled attitude, very immature, and I don't think very respectful. I was excited when he first hit the scene, young, exciting to watch and a ton of talent. But his attitude has grown tiresome already and I not sure I look forward to him in the future. He could grow and become more mature, he is still very young, so I reserve the right to like him again :).