GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2019 FORMULA 1 SEASON

armedferret

Ready to race!
Ash got his wish (and admittedly so did I).....the track gets an "MM" for "mildly moist" (TG reference there....who can name the SIARPC?).

Since they've never driven 19-spec cars in the wet, this is gonna be interesting. :D

BlueHen

Drag Race Newbie
The decision to go to slicks was a disaster for two of the top three teams.

Verstappen was fortunate that his spin didn't hurt him. That was a pretty sweet 360 recovery.

And Mercedes looked positively Ferrariish on that disaster of an unscheduled HAM pit stop.

CarlosCanizares

Autocross Newbie
That was exciting!!!

Goodbye Gasly! Hello Albon or Kvyat?

Last edited:

CarlosCanizares

Autocross Newbie
Happy to see a Canadian lead a GP since JV.

Too bad, it was Lance.

ashchuckton

Ready to race!
I really enjoyed the race. It had everything. Hamilton's stop for the wing looked like a Benny Hill skit. Max does a spin & win, shades of Danny Sullivan. Lance leads a lap or two making Daddy Warbucks happy. It should rain at every race.

CarlosCanizares

Autocross Newbie
Love Honda’s dig at Alonso on Twitter: “He's done it again. GP2 victories in 2019".

Then replied: "2 GP victories, *Autocorrect"

:D

Last edited:

Mike-E

Go Kart Newbie
I really enjoyed the race. It had everything. Hamilton's stop for the wing looked like a Benny Hill skit. Max does a spin & win, shades of Danny Sullivan. Lance leads a lap or two making Daddy Warbucks happy. It should rain at every race.

I read your post and immediately though Sky should have played "Yackety Sax" during HAM's pit stop.

95gto

Go Kart Newbie
So who still thinks current F1 is boring? That makes two races in a row with lots of action. Granted Germany was exciting due to the chaos and unpredictability but Hungary was a straight up fight.

BlueHen

Drag Race Newbie
I was amazed at how much faster HAM was on hard tires with a few laps less on them than VER. He was eating up 1-2 seconds of interval every lap. That reel-in was pretty amazing to watch. When HAM is pressed, the guy just delivers every freaking time.