GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV
  • Has your username changed as part of the site merger and want it changed back? If the other version of your username isn't being used, send Gulfer a PM and we can probably fix it for you

2020 FORMULA 1 SEASON

torga

Drag Racing Champion
To be fair, I could see where Ron’s brain went: sole customer of the once formidable Honda coupled with a proven chassis.

Like a bad Top Gear race, how bad could it be.
"GP2 engine.... GP2 engine..." is how bad it can be. But, it's not entirely Honda's fault. We now know it was a toxic situation for both parties. McLaren is shaping up their chassis with an engine supplier it cooperates better with and Honda is developing great engines with a customer it works well with. McLaren-Honda was like a fiery, passionate relationship that was horrible and exhausting for both parties. Now they've found new partners and their lives are better. :ROFLMAO:

Drive To Survive on Netflix™ March 2020 though amirite. I know we're all thinking it.
Man, I cannot wait to see the episode for this year's Brazil GP. That's gonna be a juicy one, especially since Merc and Ferrari will be in the second season.

CarlosCanizares

Go Kart Champion
That's remarkably harsh! Wow. I can't wait to see how that'll go.
We really shouldn’t be surprised. He hasn’t delivered what they expected of him as an in-coming quadruple WC.

What surprises me is how confident they are about signing Lewis to give Seb an ultimatum.

vbrad26

Go Kart Champion
I wouldn't be surprised to see Hamilton at Ferrari.
However I don't think Seb is ENTIRELY to blame for lackluster performance.
I have never thought the car fully suited him and his driving style.
Now that "excuse" is not the only reason for poor performance, but I really do think it has something to do with it.
I would also take some of the info in that article with a grain of salt.
I have not seen anything else regarding this ultimatum.

torga

Drag Racing Champion
I don't wanna change your mind, Norris is great. Him and Ricciardo on a team together would be the goofiest pair of drivers. Love those dudes.

CarlosCanizares

Go Kart Champion
I wouldn't be surprised to see Hamilton at Ferrari.
However I don't think Seb is ENTIRELY to blame for lackluster performance.
I have never thought the car fully suited him and his driving style.
Now that "excuse" is not the only reason for poor performance, but I really do think it has something to do with it.
I would also take some of the info in that article with a grain of salt.
I have not seen anything else regarding this ultimatum.
Another! https://www.motorsportweek.com/news/id/25615

Can we skip 2020? I can’t wait that long lol

BoostedVW11

Drag Race Newbie
Thats awesome^ , ive driven it in racing sims...its pretty blind crest in street cars...cant imagine it in a formula style car

vbrad26

Go Kart Champion
Damn, well wouldn't that be something?
McLaren had a decent season this year, so imagine if that trend continues...
If Hammy does move to Ferrari I'd be excited to see the dynamic between him and Lec.