GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2020 FORMULA 1 SEASON

MadSc13ntist

Ready to race!
Does anyone know where we can stream this seasons race replays? I know i can find last years on YouTube but not this years.

CarlosCanizares

Autocross Newbie
Watching the pre-race for Spain right now.

Max’s interview with Johnny has me very impressed! The maturity Max has gained in the last few years is amazing. Not just for racing but off the track as well.

Also, saw a clip of Nico having a 2m friendly chat with Lewis before coverage started.. That was great to see! They live in the same building in Monaco and Lewis hangs out with Nico’s kids.

...if only they stayed 2m apart back in 2016 lol.

Last edited:

BlueHen

Drag Race Newbie
Watching the pre-race for Spain right now.

Max’s interview with Johnny has me very impressed! The maturity Max has gained in the last few years is amazing. Not just for racing but off the track as well.

Also, saw a clip of Nico having a 2m friendly chat with Lewis before coverage started.. That was great to see! They live in the same building in Monaco and Lewis hangs out with Nico’s kids.

...if only they stayed 2m apart back in 2016 lol.

And then he got in the car and didn't like his tires. :ROFLMAO:

CarlosCanizares

Autocross Newbie
Im not privy to the rules of broadcast, but I wish Kravitz would just shut up so I can listen to the cars race as well.

It’s just noise.

torga

Autocross Champion

CarlosCanizares

Autocross Newbie
2021: No balls were harmed or sucked during the making of this season.

BlueHen

Drag Race Newbie
Even Mercedes can't compete with Mercedes in Spa qualifying. Hamilton is entering the exosphere, as the stratosphere was becoming boring.

vbrad26

Autocross Champion
I didn't even bother trying to watch lol.
I just went and looked at the results later in the day.

Supercrumpet

Ready to race!
F1 TV was having a real hard time for me, I could watch about two laps, it would cut out, and I'd spend the next two laps trying to reconnect. After the safety car I feel like I didn't miss much considering I at least had general timing changes.