GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2020 FORMULA 1 SEASON

torga

Autocross Champion

hans611

Lost
So odd right? An F1 race that no one but the participants will enjoy, we will only see video of it.... the empty crowd stands will be super wierd...

torga

Autocross Champion
So I've finally started watching Drive to Survive S2. Man... that Haas episode was brutal. Absolutely brutal.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Yeah, since 2019 they are doing this matte red thats a shade off the regular rosso corsa.. this year the matte is a little darker...

The best color was in 2007, they called it "Rosso Formula 1 2007" ... you can spec your ferrari in that color....

Mmmh that red is nice. Candy red ftw. Something about a red ferrari with its yellow emblem and brakes always gets me
Wow, this is interesting. I would've expected a simple cancellation. An F1 race without a crowd will be... foreign.

https://www.racefans.net/2020/03/08...-held-behind-closed-doors-due-to-coronavirus/
A race without a crowd? , so basically nascar.
So odd right? An F1 race that no one but the participants will enjoy, we will only see video of it.... the empty crowd stands will be super wierd...
See above
So I've finally started watching Drive to Survive S2. Man... that Haas episode was brutal. Absolutely brutal.
Yep lol i felt the same way, wait till you see who daily drives a honda civic type r

torga

Autocross Champion
Danny Ric: "Netflix are a real bunch of cunts aren't they?"
Danny Ric: "I would love for them to play that."
Renault team member: "They're not gonna play that."

Narrator: "They played that."

I just love Ricciardo lol

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Danny Ric: "Netflix are a real bunch of cunts aren't they?"
Danny Ric: "I would love for them to play that."
Renault team member: "They're not gonna play that."

Narrator: "They played that."

I just love Ricciardo lol
Loved that opening scene lol

torga

Autocross Champion
im excited for the helmet designs

Ricciardos helmet was probably the most interesting ?

A slightly different one of his looked absolutely sick with the all-black pre-season Renault.

Renault RS20.jpg

95gto

Go Kart Newbie
I would encourage anyone interested in joining the fantasy league to get their team made before the start of this weekend's race. I'm sure you can join after, however you will be at a points disadvantage out of the gate.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
I would encourage anyone interested in joining the fantasy league to get their team made before the start of this weekend's race. I'm sure you can join after, however you will be at a points disadvantage out of the gate.

send those details over again for joining

torga

Autocross Champion
Was coming here to share this! Big developments.

vbrad26

Autocross Champion
Yikes. NBA season postponed (not that I care lol) but now THIS?
The Indy Car race in my town is still going forward as planned this weekend though, and I'm planning on attending.
There is only one reported case in the immediate area and a handful in about a 100 mile radius