GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2020 FORMULA 1 SEASON

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
They should drastically lower the price on F1 TV for fans , at least you can watch all the old races then

Bake

Go Kart Champion
PARIS (AP) - The Bahrain and Vietnam Grand Prix races have been postponed because of the coronavirus outbreak. Governing body FIA says it will consider alternative dates later in the year. The first four races of the Formula One season have been called off. The season could now start in Europe at the Netherlands GP on May 3. The season-opening Australian GP in Melbourne was called off as thousands of fans queued to get in. The Bahrain GP was scheduled for next week and the inaugural Vietnamese GP in Hanoi on April 5. The Chinese GP in Shanghai scheduled for April 19 was already postponed.

Gr8N0rthW0lf

Go Kart Champion
They should drastically lower the price on F1 TV for fans , at least you can watch all the old races then
And of course F1TV Pro just became available in Canada and I upgraded from regular F1TV.... all for nothing now ugh. Guess I'll just keep playing F1 intensely on PS4 for the next couple months to fill the void in my life

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
And of course F1TV Pro just became available in Canada and I upgraded from regular F1TV.... all for nothing now ugh. Guess I'll just keep playing F1 intensely on PS4 for the next couple months to fill the void in my life

F1 2018 or 2019?

We'll see whos faster. :sneaky:(y)

Gr8N0rthW0lf

Go Kart Champion
F1 2018 or 2019?

We'll see whos faster. :sneaky:(y)
Still playing 2017 ? last one without the halo. Thinking about upgrading soon though, was kinda kinda waiting for 2020 to come out but knows when that might be. You play on controller or have a racing setup?

torga

Autocross Champion

BlueHen

Drag Race Newbie
Brutal.

vbrad26

Autocross Champion
Monaco HAS in fact been canceled. Dutch and Spanish GP's postponed.
No racing till June at this point...

They officially moved the summer break to now, basically, for 21 days.
Also, 2021 regs. moved to 2022.

torga

Autocross Champion