GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2020 FORMULA 1 SEASON

CarlosCanizares

Autocross Newbie
I’m thinking into this way too much, but it occurred to me that Ferrari hasn’t had a pure-blooded Italian at the helm since Luca left.

Sergio is Canadian-Italian while John is American-Italian.

SIGH, I miss F1!

1ashchuckton

Autocross Champion
If we ever get F1 off the starting grid it will be interesting. Ferrari = the biggest whiners on that grid.

torga

Autocross Champion
Another thing, and I may be wrong, but it feels like perhaps this is Ferrari's youngest driver lineup.

hans611

Lost
Man, if Steiner stays with MAG & GRO, he is a confirmed masochist. He's been threatening to fire them for like, 3 years.

Steiner doesn't have better choices around... get in his shoes, which pairing is available within their budget that has a similar amount of F1 experience?

I think i have posted this thought here like 3 times already, people keep bringing it up, there is no one else for Haas.... Besides, KMAG and GIO are not as bad as Netflix makes them to be.

Where you'all saying the same when Perez and Ocon kept on crashing with each other?

Gr8N0rthW0lf

Go Kart Champion
Steiner doesn't have better choices around... get in his shoes, which pairing is available within their budget that has a similar amount of F1 experience?

I think i have posted this thought here like 3 times already, people keep bringing it up, there is no one else for Haas.... Besides, KMAG and GIO are not as bad as Netflix makes them to be.

Where you'all saying the same when Perez and Ocon kept on crashing with each other?
I mean I was saying back then that Ocon lacked the maturity to be in an F1 team at the time. But I think you also have to consider the fact that neither Ocon nor Perez were crashing out for no reason. Grosjean has had so many inexplicable crashes in recent years, let alone early in his career. There's no doubt Grosjean can be ultra fast, but that's been like less than 20% of the time in his career. There are plenty of better, younger cheaper drivers they could get to replace him

The only thing that can be said for Grosjean is the team does compliment him on what he brings to the car development. But then make him your testing driver

Gr8N0rthW0lf

Go Kart Champion
Anyone looking forward to July 5th?

They're mostly back-to-back weeks!!!
I'm actually very excited to have it back, need something to fill my time. Going to be one of the most compact seasons if they're able to run the schedule without any hitches, which is great. I tend to read a lot of the analysis and discussions between races so, looking forward to having that back.

I hope they end up adding races in at Mugello and Imola, an Italian triple-header would be pretty epic

CarlosCanizares

Autocross Newbie
I'm actually very excited to have it back, need something to fill my time. Going to be one of the most compact seasons if they're able to run the schedule without any hitches, which is great. I tend to read a lot of the analysis and discussions between races so, looking forward to having that back.

I hope they end up adding races in at Mugello and Imola, an Italian triple-header would be pretty epic

I'd love Imola to come back. Have changes been made to Tamburello?

Planning my HPA Golf R build is getting too expensive, so I need something to do on a Sunday morning HAHA.

torga

Autocross Champion
Oh yeah! Completely slipped my mind that it starts up again next weekend! I'll have to renew my F1TV sub now.

torga

Autocross Champion