GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2020 FORMULA 1 SEASON

95gto

Go Kart Newbie
If you guys are doing Fantasy F1, don't forget to verify or update your team choices ahead of this weekend.

vbrad26

Autocross Champion
1st half of the race I was like, meh.
But the second half really got interesting!

Not surprised by Seb spinning.
On the fence as to whether or not Hammy deserved a penalty (I'm leaning towards yes, he did).
Glad to see Lando on the podium.
Can't help but wonder if Carlos thinks he may have made a mistake moving to Ferrari.
Leclerc did manage a really good race though...

1ashchuckton

Autocross Champion
Yes the first half of the race was quite processional & boring. That changed & it got interesting. Vettel tried a hail Mary pass on the guy who took his seat & ended up looking stupid. At least he didn't punt Carlos off track.

Hamilton earned his penalty. Sorry for Albon, but that was a low percentage pass on the outside. Had he bided his time he'd have gotten Hamilton.

Norris on the podium, GREAT!

Leclerc drove a very good race. Beat Vettel by a ton.

Lots of work for teams to do this week. It's been a long time since I've seen so many DNF's.

CarlosCanizares

Autocross Newbie
Yes the first half of the race was quite processional & boring. That changed & it got interesting. Vettel tried a hail Mary pass on the guy who took his seat & ended up looking stupid. At least he didn't punt Carlos off track.

Hamilton earned his penalty. Sorry for Albon, but that was a low percentage pass on the outside. Had he bided his time he'd have gotten Hamilton.

Norris on the podium, GREAT!

Leclerc drove a very good race. Beat Vettel by a ton.

Lots of work for teams to do this week. It's been a long time since I've seen so many DNF's.

Leclerc's podium drive in a lacklustre Ferrari was outstanding!

I feel Albon should've waited. Then again, he's young and he'll have many more fights. But even he admitted it was riskier on the outside during post-race. And for Horner to just say: "Lewis just misjudged it..." says a lot.

The DNFs, you think is due to the kerbs and not having the first 7 races to refine their cars prior?

hans611

Lost
Shitbox Ferrari being a shitbox, another year, another "next year is our year"

That SF1000 is another F-14 T.....

Vettel choose the worse time to spin, right after a safety car... Nevertheless at least Leclerc got really lucky in all those Safety Cars....

He said he was happy he only spun once, that car looks awful to drive... its looking really bad for Ferrari...

If they cant set up the car in this simple track, imagine Spa? The strong, "totally legal" engine from last year was hiding a lot of chasis flaws....

1ashchuckton

Autocross Champion
Yes the fact they left there totally legal engine back in the shop & brought a more totally legal one made a huge difference.

The curbs seemed to play havoc on the cars. Bet they stay off of them more this weekend. Not having been able to run the cars before this race sure must have affected the teams reliability.

hans611

Lost
Yes the fact they left there totally legal engine back in the shop & brought a more totally legal one made a huge difference.

All 3 Ferrari powered teams way down.... At least Haas is happy with how the car drives, other than the brakes exploding on both cars, and that reflects below.... The rest are around a second slower....

1594092201146.png

The curbs seemed to play havoc on the cars. Bet they stay off of them more this weekend. Not having been able to run the cars before this race sure must have affected the teams reliability.

Check out Kyvat in 2016.... pretty spectacular failure... its a track hard on the cars....

https://www.reddit.com/r/formula1/comments/hju0rn

torga

Autocross Champion