GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2020 M340I

Albee

Ready to race!
The wife has been wanting to get a car again, her 2018 X1 was reliable and drove well for a small suv. We went to test drive a 230I base 2 door. It was ok, but there was a used M340I used that really caught her eye. I knew it was coming home 5 minutes into the test drive. I never heard of the M340 so I wasn't sure what to expect. It feels much quicker than I expected for a 4000 pound car. The stock exaust even sounds great, I'm not sure if it's piped in or not. I'm partial to the looks of Audi over BMW, but she is a total fanboy. I've only been stage one tuned about a month and truly felt like the GTI was perfect power for regular driving. I may need to reconsider.

Albee

Ready to race!
PXL_20211223_211834594.jpg
The decal on the door will be removed this weekend.

KevinC

Autocross Champion
Nice score.

There is fake engine noise piped in through the sound system. When I got my M2 Comp home from the dealership the first thing I did was code it out. Bimmercode is to BMWs what OBDeleven is to VW/Audi. I highly recommend it - a ton of stuff can be coded, and just getting rid of the fake noise and coding out the "lawyer screen" on the infotainment screen at start-up.

Here's a good review of the M340i for anyone interested..

Albee

Ready to race!
Small garage no sticker pick. I'm pretty happy with the paint. A few light scratches around the door handle and a chip or two on the hood. It only has 17,000 miles but is very clean.
PXL_20211224_192239531.jpg