GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2021 Ford Bronco

autonoob

Passed Driver's Ed
I am not that sure if this topic exist on this forum section but feel transfer it.
My dad has been talking about the comeback of Ford Bronco and he did send me this article. To my surprise, he also sends news about this car to my other siblings and now we are thinking that maybe he wants us to get him a new car. :ROFLMAO::LOL:

FYI, he has a 1984 Ford Bronco Sport Utility 2D that still serves its function up until now.

What are your thoughts about this upcoming Ford SUV?

https://www.cnet.com/roadshow/news/ford-bronco-suv-screw-design-bolt-paul-wraith-torx/#

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Looks great ✔
Nice interior ✔
Available in a manual ✔
Not a Jeep ✔

I don't ever see myself buying one but I like it.

If I'm buying a Turd it's gonna be a Mustang. Five Ohh with a manual 🤘

torga

Autocross Champion
Looks great ✔
Nice interior ✔
Available in a manual

Not a Jeep ✔

I don't ever see myself buying one but I like it.
Exact feelings about it. Looks great, looks fun to drive, no complaints about it. But I'll be sticking to small cars.

It has a sway bar disconnect that functions under load, which is awesome.

Phur

Autocross Champion
Exact feelings about it. Looks great, looks fun to drive, no complaints about it. But I'll be sticking to small cars.

I couldn’t put it any better, myself. 👍

vbrad26

Autocross Champion
I am super stoked.
It the MK8 does not do it for me in a couple of years when I'm ready to replace the MK7, a 2 door 7 speed m/t Bronco will be on the short list lol.
I've been thinking about making the move to a larger car as a daily (I have another 2 door manual to have fun in).
But I still think I'm going to have a hard time giving up the #hatchlife haha.

vj123

Autocross Newbie
Finally many enthusiasts are excited about an SUV. I think Ford is planning to keep the momentum alive with additional variants in the future as well.

2012TP

Drag Racing Champion
The yellow-ish one really screams modern Land Rover Defender to me, and that’s a good thing.

if my area wasn’t already completely flooded with Wrangler Unlimiteds, id think this would have a chance...

Sub-to-Dub

Drag Racing Champion
Very appealing offering even to a someone like me who isn't usually interested in trucks. Seems the perfect blend of nostalgia with modern design/engineering with a very appealing brand. I think Ford is off to a really strong start and I hope the it does well!

Jovian

Drag Racing Champion
As others have said im not their customer and wont be getting one. But I like that the US has some has another offroad capable vehincle option, we have so few. Buddy of mine had a Bronco when we were younger and I see the resemblance, it looks nice.

vbrad26

Autocross Champion
I really think they hit a home run.
And I say this because like others, I did not think I would ever buy one.
But here we are....

brat_burner

Autocross Champion
I like it, not sure if I'd be a buyer. My main gripe about Ford is the trim levels/packages. I've tried to build out a Mustang, and looked at these bronco trims and it seems all over the place.

Elwood

3-7-77
Spec-wise, the Bronco is very similar to a Jeep. Some specs are slightly better, some are slightly worse. People that don't like Jeeps will buy the Ford. Purests will still buy the Jeep. The problem is that Ford needed to blow the Jeep out of the water - and they didn't. Insert the Loki quote here: "You had one job."

staying_tuned

Drag Racing Champion
Spec-wise, the Bronco is very similar to a Jeep. Some specs are slightly better, some are slightly worse. People that don't like Jeeps will buy the Ford. Purests will still buy the Jeep. The problem is that Ford needed to blow the Jeep out of the water - and they didn't. Insert the Loki quote here: "You had one job."

I don't know. I've had 1 YJ, 2 TJs and 1 JKU. Maybe I needed to own an 5th Jeep to be a purist but having owned and loved four, there is still zero chance I'd buy another Jeep over the Bronco.

GTI Jake

Autocross Champion
I haven’t looked into them much, but I think they look awesome.

I’d definitely consider a 2021 after they’ve been out a decade or more (then LS swap it lol)