GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2021 Formula 1 Season

CarlosCanizares

Autocross Newbie
Move along...nothing (new) to see here lol.
To be frank, I actually really like it! I'm starting to become a Ferrari road car fan and have always like the Rosso Barchetta/Cina shades.

torga

Autocross Champion
Yeah... they are serious 🙄

I dont think i saw one positive reaction to the green... so tone deaf

Oh well, another year, another next year will be our year......
2021 season ends on Dec 12. Maybe they chose red and green to tell us that they'll be giving us a Ferrari WDC/WCC as a Christmas present! Like Babe Ruth pointing to the spot he's about to hit a home run.

Yeah, nah.

BlueHen

Drag Race Newbie
Well, on the bright side, Mazepin did successfully make it through the first two turns.

CarlosCanizares

Autocross Newbie
WOW! I think I just damaged my bladder; worth it!

Worth mentioning Tsunoda. Holy!

torga

Autocross Champion
Norris, Tsunoda and Perez! Awesome work! And the HAM/VER fight up front had me guessing until the very end. Really great start to the season.

3rdOne

Go Kart Champion
This season is going to be epic! Great battles all up and down the grid.

snobrdrdan

former GTI owner
Haven't gotten to watch it yet, but the new season (last season) of F1: Drive to Survive just dropped on Friday

Thumper

Autocross Champion
Well, on the bright side, Mazepin did successfully make it through the first two turns.

Right? Man what a start to a career.

It was interesting to see that he went off on the opposite side of where that horrendous crash with Grosjean last year was.........and to see they put up the same deadly barriers instead of taking the hint to upgrade them.

The Aston cars looked good under the lights but can't wait to see them in full sun.

All in all, just an epic race with amazing battles all over and lots of action.

3rdOne

Go Kart Champion
Yes, at least Stroll has some talent. Not the world champion level his dad thinks, but he can still drive.