GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2021 Formula 1 Season

torga

Autocross Champion
Things That Everyone Saw Coming for $1000, Alex.

torga

Autocross Champion
And RIP MFD
Profile pic tribute for a while. Rap lost its favorite, crazy eclectic uncle. Thankfully, we still have his garage full of weird, fun shit.
RIP MFDOOM

CarlosCanizares

Autocross Newbie
Bahrain is now the first race on the calendar. Kind of disappointing cause it feels like we were just there
I honestly think F1 got everyone to sign up to see how many would stick as 2021 rolled on.

For example, Quebec's getting ravaged right now and with our lacklustre vaccine rollout, who knows what will happen by then.

torga

Autocross Champion
Here's a taste of the Alpine team livery! Very nice.

1610645767064.png

More here:
https://www.racefans.net/2021/01/14/renault-teases-new-alpine-f1-brand-2021/

3rdOne

Go Kart Champion
I'm going to say meh.. Red white and blue are cool but it is quite plain. Not much imagination, just black.

3rdOne

Go Kart Champion
Good point, I was wondering where the Alpine blue was. Hopefully they put more effort into the race livery.

3rdOne

Go Kart Champion
Ocon's future yes, I think purely from a speed perspective though. With Ocon at the start of his career needs to match Alonso at the very least. If Alonso is faster at the end of his career, Ocon doesn't have much of a future at a top team. And I think Alonso has had an attitude adjustment doing LeMans, Indy, an Dakar. He will still be political, he is just that way, but I don't think it will be as bad as it was at McLaren in '08