GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2021 Formula 1 Season

JC_451

Autocross Champion
My only favorite moment from the weekend was Perez reclaiming positions and getting fired up.

"Let's go! Who's next?"

Pretty bad-ass.

torga

Autocross Champion

torga

Autocross Champion
Awesome video comparing Verstappen's and Russel's quali laps at Spa. Russell was a whole lot closer to P1 than the extra few tenths difference leads one to believe.

torga

Autocross Champion
I don't get it, I know someone has to be a back marker, but there have to be better, younger drivers.

Meanwhile at Mercedes.

5m9u2m.jpg

BlueHen

Drag Race Newbie
Another terrific start by Lewis in the sprint race.

JFC.

JC_451

Autocross Champion
The Verstappen/Hamilton crashkind of made it a moot point but I don't understand why Ham started on hard tires.

:(

BlueHen

Drag Race Newbie
The Verstappen/Hamilton crashkind of made it a moot point but I don't understand why Ham started on hard tires.

:(
Mercedes betting on a safety car mid-race, which isn't a terrible bet at Monza.

I'd put blame for the crash 60/40 on Max. You can't drive over the sausage curb and reenter in that left. Nothing good was going to happen there. He deserves a grid penalty at Sochi. Lewis was penalized for the 60/40 he supposedly caused at Silverstone, so fair is fair.

bentin

Autocross Champion
Mercedes betting on a safety car mid-race, which isn't a terrible bet at Monza.

I'd put blame for the crash 60/40 on Max. You can't drive over the sausage curb and reenter in that left. Nothing good was going to happen there. He deserves a grid penalty at Sochi. Lewis was penalized for the 60/40 he supposedly caused at Silverstone, so fair is fair.
Looks like you were right. 3 spot penalty.

torga

Autocross Champion
Monza 2021, boys. We just witnessed history.

My god, what a 1-2! I'm so happy today. This is the best race at Monza I've seen since I started watching F1.

torga

Autocross Champion

I'd also agree with giving Max 60/40 on that, but I don't agree on the harshness of the penalty. I agree that Hamilton also had about a 60/40 fault at Silverstone, but his penalty was a slap on the wrist compared to Max's today.

bentin

Autocross Champion
I'd also agree with giving Max 60/40 on that, but I don't agree on the harshness of the penalty. I agree that Hamilton also had about a 60/40 fault at Silverstone, but his penalty was a slap on the wrist compared to Max's today.
Sort of the nature of two elite athletes continuing to play outside of the rules. If they do it again, expect an even stronger penalty.