GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2021 Formula 1 Season

JC_451

Autocross Champion
On cable it's on ESPN or ABC. It's on ABC today(Sunday), coverage starting at 12:30pm, race is at 2...I think. Race might be a 2:30 start. (Eastern time zone)

The European races usually start at 9 am eastern, so 7 am for Phoenix.

You can also stream it with a Sky sports app subscription. Sky sports is actually pretty cool as a service outside of the race availability as well.

3rdOne

Go Kart Champion
also F1 has their own app/streaming service that isn't too bad. It also has archive races that go back many years.
You have to hunt down F1 on network TV because it is sometimes live so airs at odd times due to being raced all over the world. I set my DVR, avoid any news to prevent spoilers and watch it when convenient for me.
Also, Jim since you are in your car so much maybe you listen to podcasts? there are several good podcasts such as the BBC Checkered Flag (good British perspective), F1 Nation (good hosts and topics), Autosport (if you like analytical, lap by lap play by play), Beyond the Grid (interviews with F1 luminaries). there are many other but these are the ones I listen to the most.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
On cable it's on ESPN or ABC. It's on ABC today(Sunday), coverage starting at 12:30pm, race is at 2...I think. Race might be a 2:30 start. (Eastern time zone)

You can also stream it with a Sky sports app subscription. Sky sports is actually pretty cool as a service outside of the race availability as well.
I'll check ABC next time. Don't have cable etc.

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion

BlueHen

Drag Race Newbie
Why in the world did Mercedes not send Bottas wide and have Hamilton come inside on that start? Their strategy has been sorely lacking the last several races.

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Why in the world did Mercedes not send Bottas wide and have Hamilton come inside on that start? Their strategy has been sorely lacking the last several races.
It's amazing.

Seriously, terrible strategy to have 1-2 to start and not be able to cover the track for even 1 turn

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
The race is on ABC this week. 12:30 PM eastern time......
Well of course Dish has another dispute with ABC and it's not available. That's it, canceling Dish. Happens way too much.

Anywhere else to watch

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Well of course Dish has another dispute with ABC and it's not available. That's it, canceling Dish. Happens way too much.

Anywhere else to watch
Sky sports app on a smart TV or roku or gaming device. They have every race no matter where it airs elsewhere.

torga

Autocross Champion

It's amazing.

Seriously, terrible strategy to have 1-2 to start and not be able to cover the track for even 1 turn

Yeah, my goodness. It's like they forgot what defense is. Max made them both look like a coupla schmucks. It's a shame Checo didn't manage to snatch P2 from Hamilton, but still, to be the first Mexican to score a podium at their home race must feel so good. With the way the team were holding him up and waving the flag, you'd think he won the race!

gprace

Can you post the link for the Sky Sports App? The only one I found said not available in USA. Thanks