GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2022 Formula 1 Season

Dents27

Go Kart Champion
TV and Internet of my provider is totally down country wide so I can't even access the TV web streaming platform to watch. So much for doing nothing at work today LOL

JC_451

Autocross Champion

Pretty funny (there are longer clips if you want to see the race)

3rdOne

Go Kart Champion
That was wild. He wanted to save the car for sure, but I bet if worse came to worse he would have bailed to get out of the fire and let the car roll back onto the track. At least that is what I would have done. :) Another good race. On the Missed Apex podcast they have a segment called "Who's fault is it?" I agree with them this time, it was not Russels fault, he should have not gotten a penalty. It was Perez' fault. The cars understeer in that corner anyway so should have known that Russel would understeer a bit and as the car passing on the outside Perez should have left more room for Russel.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Glad Charles got a break. I was worried for him those last few laps after Sainz.

HASS looking good too.

g-magoo

Autocross Champion
Such a good race. Alonso finger waving Tsunoda into T4's braking zone, after passing him with two wheels in the grass might be my favorite moment.

Glad to see Ferrari have good pace and a solid strategy, although it's easier when your driver knows he was faster than Max this weekend. Shame for Sainz, but at least he got out without injury.

Haas/MSC were fast this weekend. Watching MSC be furious after the sprint race was refreshing; Haas/Mag left him for dead during the sprint race once Mag dropped Mick from DRS. I just hope had can keep his recent form up, he looked properly fast this weekend.

torga

Autocross Champion
Huge shame for Sainz. He had the pace and was looking at an easy P2. And after seeing what happened to Leclerc's throttle, a likely P1 as well. So bummed for him, he was crushed after getting out of the car.

hans611

Lost
Shame for Alonso too, he pitted during the VSC into a solid P6 ready to the end, with tons of pace, he would have easily held it and Alpine freaking botched the pitstop!

Dents27

Go Kart Champion
Shame for Alonso too, he pitted during the VSC into a solid P6 ready to the end, with tons of pace, he would have easily held it and Alpine freaking botched the pitstop!
He was 3rd fastest car on track after the VSC. I think he would've been super solid if he didn't have the issue on Saturday Sprint.

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Such a good race. Alonso finger waving Tsunoda into T4's braking zone, after passing him with two wheels in the grass might be my favorite moment.

Glad to see Ferrari have good pace and a solid strategy, although it's easier when your driver knows he was faster than Max this weekend. Shame for Sainz, but at least he got out without injury.

Haas/MSC were fast this weekend. Watching MSC be furious after the sprint race was refreshing; Haas/Mag left him for dead during the sprint race once Mag dropped Mick from DRS. I just hope had can keep his recent form up, he looked properly fast this weekend.
The finger wag was definitely the best moment, that was awesome! 😂

torga

Autocross Champion
Y'all saw the pops/bangs and explosions underneath the bodywork as Sainz was grinding to a halt, right? The sidepods looked like an old-timey failing pressure vessel, as rivets are popping off and the shell is bulging.

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Y'all saw the pops/bangs and explosions underneath the bodywork as Sainz was grinding to a halt, right? The sidepods looked like an old-timey failing pressure vessel, as rivets are popping off and the shell is bulging.
Dude, that was crazy. You could see it shoot metal out the exhaust and 2 seconds later a grenade goes off inside.