GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2022 Formula 1 Season

g-magoo

Autocross Champion
Merc's Brazil track maps

torga

Autocross Champion
Interlagos is a visually pleasing circuit map to look at.

g-magoo

Autocross Champion
Interlagos is a visually pleasing circuit map to look at.
Dat flowww

T3 being 55km/h slower this year from last is wild.
The 2020/2021 cars were just insane downforce wise. They had low speed traction and grip for days. 2020 Spa pole vs this years pole makes it very evident. Early on the power and able to keep the loud pedal planted.

F1 Youtube sucks, but if you care here are the link to the respective laps.

2020 - Ham

2022 - Sainz

BlueHen

Drag Race Newbie
to get the awful taste of formula e out of my mouth here's an HQ 60fps video taken from the 1990 Canadian GP Qualifying session.

The Senna fly by at 9 mins 30 secs sounds f***ing glorious!

torga

Autocross Champion
Wow, what a fun pole position

torga

Autocross Champion
I really hope the sprint is rainy. Keep the unexpected comin'!

g-magoo

Autocross Champion
I wont be able to watch until later, but damn, looks like things were super interesting.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
That was a fun race and boo to Max for his selfishness 👎

g-magoo

Autocross Champion
I love Brazil, the amount of unexpected shit hitting the fan has been great and typically happens most every year here. Lots to unpack, strong Brazil 2021 vibes this weekend.

- Merc 1-2, Rus first F1 win (stoked for him), Ham's recovery drive to 2nd was typical Hamilton. Hard to believe where this team was at the beginning of the year.
- Ferrari was Ferrari and ran though their tires like they were made out of mascarpone. Although Charles did really well to still finish in 4th.
- Big oof for Max/Team Verstappen. Very clear that Max feels the team needs him, more than he needs the team. Horner just looks like Max's bitch at this point, Max is a POS and he's going to now have a team mate that hopefully won't do shit to help him anymore.
- Ocon having to be told to not fight Alonso because he's slower (Alonso finished 5th!), although drama will be replaced with Alonso vs baby Stroll next year. Especially when you see Stroll driving his team mate off the road and into the grass. Seb immediately afterwards - "OK"
- Aside from some mid-corner understeer/contact into Leclerc, Norris had a solid weekend... especially considering he was getting over food poisoning.
- Haas went from cloud nine on Friday, to a race day to forget on Sunday.

I'm missing a ton, but it's Monday morning.

torga

Autocross Champion
Best race in quite a few weekends. Loads of action, drama, plenty to be excited about.

Hamilton got driver of the day, but did Alonso deserve it more? Qualified P7, knocked down to P15 courtesy of Ocon after the sprint, still finished P5 in the race. Great drive for him, especially after his DNF in Mexico. And, well... his overall shit luck during the whole season.

dtfd

Autocross Champion
Best race in quite a few weekends. Loads of action, drama, plenty to be excited about.

Hamilton got driver of the day, but did Alonso deserve it more? Qualified P7, knocked down to P15 courtesy of Ocon after the sprint, still finished P5 in the race. Great drive for him, especially after his DNF in Mexico. And, well... his overall shit luck during the whole season.
Alonso deserved driver of the day.

Leclerc was fucking dreaming if he thought Sainz would give up a podium for him.

Max is a cunt.