Autocross Champion
Silverstone 2021

And 2022

torga

Autocross Champion
Williams is putting in the WORK, wowza

wasbaggedonce

Autocross Champion
holy expensive.....trying to get tickets to turn 18 in Austin and they're like $900/ticket. ouch.

sidenote......almost caught up to this season, so behind in some information, but what do drivers do when they can't find a seat for the following season and contract runs out? They don't just slide into a principle spot, so I honestly want to know.....do they just go do something else or stay in the F1 world as consultant? Not everyone retires like Haas' Grosjean.....
GA is best for COTA.

wasbaggedonce

Autocross Champion
Really rubs me the wrong way that everyone has come out to defend Lewis, except Red Bull and Max, who have instead decided to defend the guy (Nelson Piquet) who called Lewis the n-word..but I guess if you’re dating his daughter you have to defend him..

torga

Autocross Champion
Between Piquet's slur and Eccelstone wanted to lick Putin's taint or whatever it is he said, yikes. Didn't Jackie Stewart say some dumb shit recently too?

g-magoo

Autocross Champion
Between Piquet's slur and Eccelstone wanted to lick Putin's taint or whatever it is he said, yikes. Didn't Jackie Stewart say some dumb shit recently too?
Can't forget about Vips being dropped by RB after his slur while streaming some game last week. I think Stewart said something regarding Ham needing to retire before he declines and the young guys make him not look so GOAT like.

Anyways, heres FP2 with sector times

3rdOne

Go Kart Champion
Yes, really good. Clean racing too.

Dents27

Go Kart Champion
Protesters also got super lucky that they didn't end up as a red mist because of the red flag. Looked like Gasly and Ocon both passed them on the Wellington straight before they got forcibly removed by the marshals and police.

snobrdrdan

former GTI owner
Now THAT was a good race!

Crazy beginning with the crashes (and glad he was okay!)
The Ferraris fighting with each other
The last 10-12 laps were some great racing
Max's whining was annoying though
And Checo coming back from the back of the pack was crazy IMO