GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2022 Formula 1 Season

torga

Autocross Champion
God. Why are Ferrari so goddamn stupid? I feel so bad for Leclerc, they are utterly wasting him. They were gifted a pair of RBRs in P10 and P11 and they just shit all over themselves on Sunday.

It's also hard to keep feeling bad for Alonso. Ever since he decided to leave McLaren in '07, it's been nothing but being at the wrong place at the wrong time.

Ricciardo had a good double overtake yesterday, that was fun to watch.

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
It's hard to decide which is worse, being a Tifosi, or a Cowboys fan? My kingdom for Todt to return...

2 Shit shows

snobrdrdan

former GTI owner
I found this classified document of Ferrari's strategy:

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion

g-magoo

Autocross Champion
So Alpine confirmed Piastri will be driving for them next year.... but Piastri just said publicly that he has not signed a contract and will not be driving for them. Supposedly in talks with Mclaren; I'd assume that means Danny Ric is on the chopping block if that's the case.

torga

Autocross Champion
So Alpine confirmed Piastri will be driving for them next year.... but Piastri just said publicly that he has not signed a contract and will not be driving for them. Supposedly in talks with Mclaren; I'd assume that means Danny Ric is on the chopping block if that's the case.

He's a personality I'd like to see stay in F1. And he's in luck, I hear there's an opening at Alpine!

g-magoo

Autocross Champion
He's a personality I'd like to see stay in F1. And he's in luck, I hear there's an opening at Alpine!
Agreed. It's a shame he left Alpine (Renault) to go to Mclaren, not sure that helps or hinders his chances if he's out.

Dents27

Go Kart Champion
Albono confirmed multi-year deal with Williams. Proceeds to troll everyone by using the Piastri statement with the "confirming this is correct" line instead haha