GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2022 Formula 1 Season

torga

Autocross Champion
Albono confirmed multi-year deal with Williams. Proceeds to troll everyone by using the Piastri statement with the "confirming this is correct" line instead haha

That was hilarious, I busted a gut on the bus today.

g-magoo

Autocross Champion
Oof. I think Albon is actually a decent driver and worthy of being in F1, just bad luck in a difficult to drive RB car and collisions with a certain Sir Ham. His stint at RB I don't think is truly representative of his pace. Same with Gasly.

If we want to point at seats needing to be vacated, I'd say Latifi, Stroll, and probably Tsunoda.

torga

Autocross Champion
Surely you don't mean GOATifi, our lord and savior, who achieved P1 in Hungary FP3 😜

bentin

Autocross Champion
Stroll is only there because of daddy, although he has actually improved greatly since coming in. Latifii I don't actually mind as much as Albon. Tsunoda flashes moments of huge talent strung together with a huge pile of ambivalence and an unfounded air of superiority. I hate to say it, but Mick might need to cook a little longer in the lower classes.

g-magoo

Autocross Champion
I'll exclude Tsunoda because it's his first non-rookie season and new car regs. Stroll and Latifi have never beaten their respective team mates over the course of a full season, except Stroll against Sirotkin in 2018 (wow /s).

Now that I think about it, I bet Latifi is gone after this season. Williams said they no longer need to rely on pay driver money and the did sign F2's Logan Sargent to the Williams Academy. Realistically, they need to have two solid drivers to drag that shitbox around like Russell has the past 3 years.... or build a better car.

I really, really like Mick, but the sad truth is, he's not his father and won't probably have the career path his father did either.

torga

Autocross Champion
Goodbye to a very fun driver pairing. Their personalities meshed very well.

g-magoo

Autocross Champion
I don't think I can handle both Vettel and Ric leaving at the end of the season. I hope Ric can secure a seat between now and next year, lots of talk about Alpine being his only real option...

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion

3rdOne

Go Kart Champion
I could see D Ric in NASCAR, His number is 3 after Dale Sr. after all. Not that I would want him there but he might enjoy it.