GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

$75,000 and a (car) dream...

Phur

Autocross Champion

ChrisMk77

Autocross Champion
why did you just do this to me? Now I need a crate TTRS engine in my alltrack :)
I love inline 5s but the Daza engines are overrated IMO, costs 8-9k Euros to pick up used and cant even make 700hp reliably stock and if you build for 1000+ you need to sleeve as well.

A 3.2 VR6 is dirt cheap to pick up since they came in all sorts of VAG cars, know a guy who ran over 800whp for two years without issues before he built his.

1.8t 20v are killer engines also that you can make over 1000hp with super sturdy bottom end using 1.9tdi blocks 2.0tsi crank and billet girdle.

maxwell

Drag Racing Champion
Audi RS3 if new. (i'll be a dad soon after all and need that 4door)
Probably an RS2 imported if old. DREAM WAGON, and checks off the Porsche box as well.

Jantriis02

Ready to race!
I think for me it would have to be a 2018 Mercedes E63 AMG wagon. I have an irrational love for long sloping rooflines, and my first car was an '04 E320 wagon that I drove the wheels off (Literally).

swcrow

Autocross Champion
1932 chopped Ford Coupe with a street -geared blown LS7

Phur

Autocross Champion
My gf makes fun of me all the time for spending that much on a car. I told her just wait until I get a cayman 🤣😈
I tried talking to Lady Phur about my plan to build a custom rear seat delete several months ago...

Lady Phur: "We didn't spend 24k on that car for you to rip the interior out of it."

Phur: "I mean, it's probably closer to 30k at this point."

Lady Phur: :cautious:

EricsVdub

Go Kart Champion
Anyone know how to hide a thread? ;)

daconchslop

Autocross Champion
1612315175330.jpeg